Topic: RE: ignore - test

Nice delete ( just kidding).

Online Java Training

TXKashmir
on 6/8/10 7:28 am - Grand Prairie, TX
MARIA F.
on 9/22/09 2:44 pm - Athens, GA
Topic: RE: help with background???
Try going to MY OH/Customize start page/settings/profile/look and feel/profile wallpaper....then browse your computer and select the file u want for your background...........save

FormerlyFluffy.com

flyboynm
on 9/22/09 8:44 am - Los Alamos, NM
Topic: RE: help with background???
I just wanted to say that I saw your pictures on here and am amazed.  I can't wait for my surgery and I hope that I have the reduction that you have enjoyed.  Thank you for being an inspiration.

Steve
flyboynm
on 9/22/09 8:42 am - Los Alamos, NM
Topic: RE: What is the BEST
I agree with the above post about anti-spyware, which you can also find at www.majorgeeks.com, but disagree with her about Anti-Virus.  Symantec Endpoint Protection is what I use on all the PCs I support (approximately 300) and haven't had any problems with it.  If you want a free solution, I agree with AVG, but Avant is also a great program.  Both of those are available at www.majorgeeks.com.  To get them, on the left side of the screen, you will see antivirus and antispyware, click on the appropriate catagory and it will list the various programs available.  Choose the one that you want to use.

A side note for you.  You can run 2 or more antispyware programs, but you should never have more than 1 software firewall or antivirus software.  Also, remember to update your definitions to both antivirus and antispyware otherwise it isn't worth having the programs to protect you.
flyboynm
on 9/22/09 8:37 am - Los Alamos, NM
Topic: RE: test post with pic
I love this picture.  Where was it taken?
flyboynm
on 9/22/09 8:36 am - Los Alamos, NM
Topic: RE: weight loss tracker?? help??!!
I have found an online tracker at www.fitday.com.  I have used this for years.  I also found www.fatsecret.com to be helpful.  I know what you are doing with the spreadsheet because I did it too, but with those sites, it lets you put in your weight, height, what you have eaten and you can track not just how many calories, but your exercise and how many calories you burn.  It also graphs your weight for you.  I do not know if that is something you would want to do for various reasons, but it is a thought.

I have used it as I have said and it is great in my opinion.  It is also fully secure.
flyboynm
on 9/22/09 8:33 am - Los Alamos, NM
Topic: RE: attention computer gurus
When I was first starting out in this field, I used a CompTIA A+ study guide, but afterwards, I realized that the most information in regards to upgrading and repairing computers came from this book:

http://www.dansdata.com/urpc.htm

It is called Upgrading and Repairing PCs.  While it is an expensive book, I found it entirely useful at the beginning of my career.  I have been doing this type of work for 19 years.  

Best of luck and if you need more help, let us know!
LaShelle2
on 6/7/09 4:19 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Topic: test
test

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Mini-me
on 5/13/09 6:30 am - KY
Topic: RE: attention computer gurus
Thank you so much I will try one of those books

Greatly Appreciated
Mini Me
Most Active
Recent Topics
I Updated My Laptop To Windows 10.
Watson · 0 replies · 288 views
Windows 10 (Part 2)
Watson · 0 replies · 489 views