weight loss tracker?? help??!!

free4ever
on 3/1/09 3:27 am - Elizabeth City, NC
Ok, so I have this new cool weight loss tracker I made and it says all I have to do is cut and paste, but my problem is where do I cut and paste to???  I know sounds dumb but I have looked and tried everything and I can't figure it out... can someone please help me/???? PLEASE....

thanks in advance

Kellie

nightgazer
on 3/31/09 4:58 am - Central Point, OR
Did u ever get a reply? I have this same problem. Have tried everything.. If u get a reply could u let me know too? Thanks

How are u doing BTW? I had sleeve surgery 3/4 so it will be 1 month tomorrow..  Ellen
jrod311
on 5/12/09 7:23 am
all you have to do is take the code they give you and copy it.  Then click on the My Account link at the top of the page.  Then click on the Message Board tab and paste that code into your signature. 

That should do it.  I haven't ever done it on this site, but based on experience, that is how it is done on 99% of every message board.

Good Luck!
flyboynm
on 9/22/09 8:36 am - Los Alamos, NM
I have found an online tracker at www.fitday.com.  I have used this for years.  I also found www.fatsecret.com to be helpful.  I know what you are doing with the spreadsheet because I did it too, but with those sites, it lets you put in your weight, height, what you have eaten and you can track not just how many calories, but your exercise and how many calories you burn.  It also graphs your weight for you.  I do not know if that is something you would want to do for various reasons, but it is a thought.

I have used it as I have said and it is great in my opinion.  It is also fully secure.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I Updated My Laptop To Windows 10.
Watson · 0 replies · 285 views
Windows 10 (Part 2)
Watson · 0 replies · 487 views
Internet Explorer
Watson · 0 replies · 370 views
Windows 10
Watson · 0 replies · 384 views
Windows 8.1
Watson · 0 replies · 382 views