Windows 10 (Part 2)

Watson
on 7/29/15 7:06 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with

I just found out that the release date for Windows 10 which is July 29, 2015, but you might have to wait until later to get it.

This is what Microsoft had to say by that "Microsoft said today that it would be rolling out Windows 10 in waves, "slowly scaling up" the rollout as it sees how things are going. The intention seems to be playing it safe and making sure that Windows 10 is getting a good response and running smoothly across the millions of different systems out there. Microsoft may even issue updates to Windows 10 between its July 29th release date and the time that some early adopters are actually able to download it.".

This is also what I have read on the internet from "The Verge" about Windows 10 (they did the paragraph above this one in the same article):

"

It sounds as though Windows Insiders — who are already testing Windows 10 — will be able to receive the update on July 29th. After that, people who have gone through the Windows 10 reservation process will begin to receive the ability to update to the new OS. When the rollout hits them, Windows 10 will download to their computers before they're presented with the option to update. It actually seems like a smooth and sensible update process, even if it may disappoint some who were hoping to jump in right on day one. Microsoft doesn't state how long it expects the rollout to take.

"Microsoft says that it's found the "vast majority" of systems running Windows 7 and 8 to be fully compatible with Windows 10. Manufacturers will have Windows 10 in their hands soon to begin putting it on new machines, and retailers will receive a separate build that can be used to help update eligible devices that were bought with Windows 8.1. Windows 10 Pro's availability will also begin on July 29th. Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Education will be available a few days later, on August 1st.".

In the pictures and videos that I saw about Windows 10 looks okay. It looks like it's better than Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1, but having the world of both Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1, but better in what I can tell/saw. It's like calling Windows 10 a "Windows 7.5" or something (that's what I think.).

This is what "Windows Insider" had to say about Windows 10 "This combines the strengths of Windows 8 with Windows 7." & "This Windows will definitely blow the other Windows versions out of the water.".

Let's see if Windows 10 will sell better than Windows 8. It's just a matter of time before we know that Windows 10 will catch on or not. It'll take time to get use to a new program once it come out. There'll be people that will like Windows 10, there'll be people that won't like Windows 10, and there'll be people that will think that Windows 10 is so so.

Lets see what happens by the time July 29, 2016 when Windows 10 is one years old if if become a hit or not in the PC world.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Most Active
Recent Topics
I Updated My Laptop To Windows 10.
Watson · 0 replies · 284 views
Windows 10 (Part 2)
Watson · 0 replies · 487 views
Internet Explorer
Watson · 0 replies · 369 views
Windows 10
Watson · 0 replies · 384 views
Windows 8.1
Watson · 0 replies · 381 views