Recent Posts

Mkess
on 3/1/24 6:30 am
VSG on 08/09/21
Topic: RE: What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Good morning all and Happy Friday,

Weekend weekend weekend! Busy weekend ahead. Scheduled activities: Bag build for food distribution, eclectic jazz ensemble, book club, PRICE IS RIGHT!!! (Jim and I will be $2lbs heavier weighted down with all that newfound money), poker, coffee date, board meeting(4th one in a month - ridiculous), hopefully yoga.

QOTD- This question is tough. I would haunt the entire front office of my pain management doctor. They have detrimentally affected my regular visits for years. I would like to mess with them for the rest of their working hours. They get a reprieve in their personal lives since I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they're just careless ******** at work.

Accountability: Garlic fries and ranch dressing.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, tangerine.

L: Banh mi pork belly.

D: I'll be consuming some rat-a-tat jazz.

Lincoln Park Zoo visit last week:

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Emiepie
on 3/1/24 6:03 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Best of luck this weekend, you'll do great and also have a blast the rest of the weekend. Love the recap and you are too kind- you'll have to admit I had a nice raspy voice.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 3/1/24 5:58 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Oh, it's been awhile since I've a warm quest bar. Yum

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 3/1/24 5:57 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Mel, I hope today goes well.

Emiepie
on 3/1/24 5:56 am
RNY on 08/11/14

It does sound like a relaxing weekend is just what you need. Rest and take care. I love your QOTD answer #livelikejen

Emiepie
on 3/1/24 5:53 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I'm here to celebrate Fri-yay too! Your cookies are adorable as always and eyebrows definitely make a difference. I have a few projects I'm working on and payroll prep starts today. Tomorrow is a hair trim/color and the rest of the weekend will be pretty uneventful.

QOTD: wow that's a good one. I feel there would be a few people on that list but can't narrow down to one. I'm either way too serious about it or just some that I'd wanna mess with them to make them think they are crazy.

TSS: 9 years 6 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Cashew/almond clusters, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Shredded chicken breast, zero carb tortillas, cauliflower rice, banana, and dark chocolate

ES: yogurt and toast

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1413 Protein:118 Carbs:132 Fat:63

Have a great day!

White Dove
on 3/1/24 5:51 am - Warren, OH

I always wanted to snowshoe and could never get any of friends to do it. Looks like so much fun to me. Everyone I knew said it would be too hard and too cold.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 3/1/24 5:30 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I need to start filling my days with stuff again. The enormous project of dealing with MIL's apt and estate in general is pretty much over (well, apt is completely over), so now I'm looking for things to do. I registered for an online conference that started yesterday and goes through tomorrow, so I'll watch some sessions, plus go to water aerobics and maybe over to my mother's to start switching her over to my MIL's desktop computer. Other than that?? Tomorrow is more conference sessions; Sunday I have my orientation for the upcoming volunteer stint at the film festival. So not too much going on.

QOTD: can't think of anyone right off-hand

coffee with half & half

skyr with fruit

protein shake

either cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie or protein chocolate "mousse" with raspberries

Ratio yogurt

bagged salad, some kind of protein

have a great Friday, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

catwoman7
on 3/1/24 5:22 am
RNY on 06/03/15

wow - what a great trip! I'm so envious of the big OH meetup! The first few years I was on here the big meetups were on the east coast (a large contingent of OH'ers was in NY/Boston/Philly/DC) - interesting that we've switched coasts these last few years.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Amy Liz
on 3/1/24 5:00 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Welcome to Fri-yay! Eyebrows do matter, haha - those are adorable! I hope you have a relaxing, productive weekend. Yesterday went smooth - deadlines met and everything is ready for the work being done in our office today. My team is so excited! I'm glad they are embracing all the change I am throwing at them - it's a very good sign. Busy-busy today, will stay as long as it takes to see it through. After work I have errands and then hunkering down for a nice rainy weekend w/house stuff, sushi date Saturday - our usual chill vibe all weekend.

QOTD - Kindergarten, lol. I can't think of anyone in particular, but I'd love to 'hard shove' some mean people like in the movie Ghost - that would be fun.

Accountability - Great. The Popeyes blackened chicken tenders were really good! 3 pieces - 170cals and 26 g protein. 184.4.

B- coffee x 4, yogurt and protein granola

l - leftover Popeyes tenders w/ franks wing sauce and pickles

d- Rob's enchiladas w/let/tom/onion/greek yogurt toppings

859/80

Have a fabulous weekend!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Most Active
Recent Topics