Recent Posts

Emiepie
on 5/1/24 9:36 am
RNY on 08/11/14
Topic: RE: What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Are they replacing your work hubby?

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Julia S.
on 5/1/24 8:44 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Ditto with the plantar fasciitis I used to wear my custom orthotics all the time. I never go barefoot and my go to shoes are Merrell that have great arch support.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Sheila_H
on 5/1/24 8:29 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

1) your mom and my mom can be twins. She had a mini heart attack (3-4 years ago) and the second they cleared her at the hospital she was looking for a balcony AT THE HOSPITAL to smoke.

2) cinnamon roll cheesecake? Can I please, pretty please, with sugar on top, have the recipe?

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Lisa91941
on 5/1/24 8:14 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I hate to say goodbye to birthday month, but May was a long time getting here for me. This month doesn't look so crazy for us, but we tend to cram in a bunch of things at last minute, so we'll see.

I've done great on food and great on work outs. I went really hard the last two days and I feel like my body is a single rectangle of lactic acid. Every muscle is talking to me. So today I think I'll take my 3 mile walk and feel the sunshine on my face. That's my big plans for the day.

QoTD: I don't wear them, but my ortho highly recommends Sole. Reasonably priced and you heat them and mold them to your foot for a perfect fit. Yoursole.com if you are interested. I always wear shoes and 95% of the time they are lace up and supportive. My feet and knees thank me for that.

Menu today looks like

B: fried egg and bacon. I already made a plate of french toast that Rog scarfed before heading out to the pickleball courts

L: leftover eggroll in a bowl

D: chicken thigh and TJ's cacio e pepi pasta

Peace Everybody

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Lisa91941
on 5/1/24 8:04 am
RNY on 10/29/19
Sheila_H
on 5/1/24 8:00 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Busy next couple of days. DH is leaving for Irvine tomorrow morning for work. It's rare for him to travel for work but a group in the Irvine office needs hands on debrief or something. So he'll be gone Thursday and Friday. He will take advantage of being down south and will check on DS in San Diego and if amenable will spend Sat with him. He is in the middle of finals so we'll see how amenable he is. I booked myself a comedy show on Sat. I liked this guy on tik tok during pandemic and just found out he will be in the bay area so I'll go see him on Sat. And Sun we get to visit a friend who had a major surgery and now recovering.

QOTD: I don't wear arches, but I have custom orthotics in my running shoes to prevent plantar fasciitis. I suffered from them when heavier and always worry they might come back.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Hb eggs & edamame protein pouch
  • fluffy yogurt, legendary chips w/salsa
  • Egg bites
  • E: 5.5 miles wog

Happy hump day!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 5/1/24 7:49 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Glad you're feeling better. Hope you can get work completed and get some time to rest today.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Teenie
on 5/1/24 7:23 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

Yes, this week is going fast. I always love Wednesday's because it is Survivor night. This season has been crazy. Tonight, should be a really good episode they are really hyping it up on the previews. Yesterday I took my mom for an oxygen level test. The PT that came in house was concerned and said her oxygen levels dropped to 80 after she did her session. So, I drew it to the attention of the PCP, and we scheduled it. This woman has smoked 2 packs a day for 70 years there has to be some damage, right? Nope note at all. They said she is perfectly fine. The PT's Pulse Ox must be broken. With that said my brother took her to her bowling banquet last night and everyone was shocked to see her walk in unassisted. I really thought this was going to be her demise but no she is actually doing better now than she was pre broken ankle. I think the not smoking since March 1st has a lot to do with it. But as soon as she got the clearance on the oxygen levels, she said can I smoke now. Grrrrr, the kid I never wanted to raise. LOL

Friday is my work husbands last day. I made a cinnamon roll cheesecake since it will most likely be the last cheesecake he gets from me. I am sad to see him go, but he was no longer happy, and his attitude has been terrible. Even to the point I would not answer the phone when he called because I didn't need all the negative. I will still miss him.

This weekend is the /running of the wools. They close down Main Street and have sheep races. Friday my brother got us involved in and lamb cook off. I love doing cookoffs with him. We are going up against a trained chef so we will see how it works out for us. It should be fun no matter what happens.

QOTD: I do wear insoles in my running shoes but that's it.

Accountability: To much snacking

TSS: 6 years 4-months 20-days 161.2 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee mate Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: 1 cheese stick and a genoa salami and fresh mozzarella and licks of the cinnamon icing from the cheesecare.

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Crock pot pizza and snack select

D: Beef arm roast

Exercise: dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

catwoman7
on 5/1/24 7:23 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I took a good long bike ride yesterday afternoon - it was a terrific day to be outside! Wind speed is too high for biking this morning, but OK by 3:00 pm - but I may do something else early in the day since I don't always trust myself to exercise later in the afternoon. I'm more likely to go through with it if I do it early. So---probably walking. That way I can look at some more examples of garage doors, too (if I walk in a neighborhood), since I need to decide between two configurations before ordering ours.

My weight is up a lb this morning - couldn't figure that one out at all since eating has been really good for several days. So I checked my MyFitnessPal entries for the last few days - fiber intake was around 35 grams every day - so that might explain it (and explain my bloating this morning, too). I'll try to lay off it today and hopefully this will take care of itself within a day or two. Whew.

QOTD: no - no arches

coffee with half & half

may just have a protein shake and then head out for a walk. Not hungry AT ALL

skyr with fruit

Cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with strawberry compote

hummus with baby carrots

not sure about dinner. Maybe a salad with some salmon chunks that our elderly cat hasn't eaten by the end of the day (although he's been eating it like crazy - so glad to see that!!)

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Grim_Traveller
on 5/1/24 7:10 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Hello darkness, my old friend.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.