Wednesday Menu n Exercise

FinallyBecomingMe
on 11/2/22 4:42 am, edited 11/2/22 4:45 am

Good Morning Menuers !

My right lower back really hurts this morning and has noticeably done so quite a few times this week .
This is where i had an overuse injury that prevented me from playing college ice hockey amd im wondering if the posture improvements may have something to do with it - having to carry more weight further back ?

In any case definitely need to use the Roman chair - a sure antidote for back pain ( as are the Teeter ( inversion table) and yoga .

Out in LI today signing contracts for house - hopefully the bank signs off on them too .

Kicking ass in housing court too but it feels .. well .. empty.
Both homes ( all three homes come to think of it are still an an absolute unliveable mess , male kitten is definitely ******g and pooing everywhere with no working washing machine or dishwasher i am being driven CRAZY no matter how hard I work .

I cant wait to get him to Florida and let my Dad handle the problem .

Im sure the messy apartment is half of it - and he needs to get checked out by a vet that it isnt a physical issue - he sneezes a lot .

Im done complaining lol!

Positives - Long Island is still my happy place and hopefully insurance will come through and fix it .

Im DONE trying to do everything myself while paying through the nose for protection i never access.

I have a few weeks off to enjoy the sunshine, my Parents company and drop off most of these pesky catz I really cant handle right now .

B- fat free fluffy eggs ff refried beans w ff cheese fresh corn on the cob ( raw) ff sf chai tea latte

exercise- walk n talk w a buddy

l- maybe turkey medallions marsala fat free homemade w asparagus tips mushrooms n yucca

d- pizza slice ? Salad ?
s- kettle toasted air popped popcorn w raisins

maybe evening Zumba ( its fun! )

Most Active
Recent Topics