Happy Wednesday What is up?

Monica B.
on 10/11/11 7:59 pm - Emery, SD
Morning all. Sober 346 days and so proud of me.
We are up and getting ready to go to VA for hubby's appointment. We also see the chiropracter later.
Hope all have a lovely happy day.
Monica

ShirleyG
on 10/11/11 8:45 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Morning Monica and all 
Keep counting the days , your doing GREAT... and someday it will all be just a distant memory for you .
Busy day today , so many errands and work so count your blessings ladies
Hugs to all
Shirley
EAT YOUR FOOD AND EXERCISE TOO ...sound like a drill SGT dont I :) 
Nancy H.
on 10/11/11 9:11 pm - Traverse City, MI
Good morning Monica, & Shirley. Well we finally gotthe call. We are leaving today for my daughters to drop off 2 dogs, & 1 Birthday present. Then on to Indy to help load the moving truck. We should be in Texas by Saturday. I am up making bread for my son. Made loads of cookies for him yesterday. Can you tell I am excited??? I will post pictures of our girls. If Morgan decides to shave my head I will post those too. I have been there, done that, not a big deal. Saved a ton on shampoo!!! Have a wonderful day all!!!!
Nan
poegirl100
on 10/11/11 10:48 pm - Cibolo, TX
Hurray!  Know you are so excited!  You give Morgan a big hug and kiss from me!

Vickie 

Nancy H.
on 10/11/11 10:55 pm - Traverse City, MI
I will Vicki, And if time permits I really want to meet you. I would love for you to meet Morgan too, she is amazing, as a Grandma, I know Benny is too!!!!! Funny how our Grandkids are so perfect!!!!!!!
Nan
Judy G.
on 10/11/11 11:23 pm - Galion, OH

((((((Nancy)))))) I am so happy for you that you are on your way now and hope that things will be ok!!!! Give Morgan a hug for me and let her know that I am praying for her as well!!!

HUGS

Connie D.
on 10/11/11 11:34 pm
Nan....have a safe trip. Keeping you in my prayers and of course Morgan too.
I will be watching for pics!!! 

Love ya....hugs....connie d
Patricia R.
on 10/11/11 9:50 pm, edited 10/11/11 9:50 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Monica and Family,
My surgery went so well, I was out before I left pre-op, and woke up in post-op asking when I would go to the OR.  They use sedation in the IV, and a local on the foot.  The local wore off completely over night, and I was in a world of hurt late last night and this morning.  Ice and the pain meds take the edge off.  I will be okay in a few days.

I have an appointment this morning that I must keep, and wish I did not have to.  A friend is driving me there, because I can't drive for a few weeks.  It is hard to ask for, and accept help, but then I realize that I enjoy helping people when they need a ride, or a meal, or whatever.  This friend offered, so I will enjoy her company.

After the appointment, we pick up a prescription, and then home to rest my foot and eat some lunch.  I cooked up a casserole, chili and soup over the weekend just for this time.  All I need to do is heat them up and I am set.  Or, I may offer to do through a drive-thru on the way home and treat my friend to lunch as well.  I will leave that up to her.

I hope everyone has a blessed day.  Even though I have some pain, I have a lot of gratitude.  My surgeon called me last night to check on me, and to remind me that the docs are available 24/7.  My youngest son called to tell me a lot of positive things are going their way in Pittsburgh.  I also learned that a young couple who is expecting their first child is having her delivered by C-section on my birthday, November 1st.  I offered to be her honorary grandmother and spoil her like my own.  

Sorry to babble.  

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Nancy H.
on 10/11/11 10:36 pm - Traverse City, MI
Trish I am glad things went so well. That always helps!!!! Here's wishing you fast & painless healing. Nan
Patricia R.
on 10/11/11 10:41 pm - Perry, MI
 Thanks Nancy,
I enjoyed watching the Tigers last night, BTW.  I am rooting for them to go all the way.  I know my son-in-law would enjoy that very much, not to mention my daughter, as they live in Perry, MI.

I am planning a trip there in November, Lord willing.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 378 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1177 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1184 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1122 views