Happy Wednesday What is up?

Nancy H.
on 10/11/11 10:59 pm - Traverse City, MI
We are just south of Traverse City, I believe they are near Lansing. If for any reason you make it as far as Grand Rapids maybe we could meet up. Or id My DH has an appt in Saginaw. I will keep you posted.

I also am routing for the Tigers, but they have a way of dashing my hopes!!!!
Nan
Patricia R.
on 10/11/11 11:10 pm - Perry, MI
 Don't feel bad about the Tigers.  I am a Phillies/Eagles fan.  Our Phillies lost the division series, and our Eagles are 1-4 this season.  Ouch.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Judy G.
on 10/11/11 11:24 pm - Galion, OH

(((Trish))) My foot hurts with yours!!! Hope its doesn't hurt for to long!!!

HUGS

Connie D.
on 10/11/11 11:37 pm
 Trish...glad your surgery went well and that you are home resting and recovering.
Love and hugs....connie d
poegirl100
on 10/11/11 10:49 pm - Cibolo, TX
Good morning, Monica, and my OFF sistas!

Monica, good luck with your drs appts today!

We are up early this morning.  SO much to do today.  We didn't get as far with the bath remodel yesterday as we had planned, but my poor darling husband is just having so many setbacks.  Not only is his knee hurting, but now he's done something to his back as well.  He's having to move slowly and carefully.  So, we may not get it all done as planned before his knee surgery on Friday.  Well, we can only do what we can do, and then that's it.  Won't be the end of the world if we don't fini**** will it?

Chris and Benny came to see us yesterday evening.  It was so nice to just spend time together as a family.  I think she gets very lonely when she's by herself with the baby in the evenings.  She just wants some company and someone to share Benny with her.  I remember those days so well.  Butch would be gone offshore and I would be home alone with the babies.  I used to leave the TV on all day long, just for the sound of adult conversation.

This afternoon we are going into San Antonio.  I ordered 2 new dining room chairs for my new table here at Hilltop and we can pick them up today.  That will give me 8 chairs, and I'll need them for the holidays.  Then we are going on to my daughter's house and pick up Benny.  They have their appointment with the marriage counselor this afternoon, so we are going to get Benny and bring him back here with us to spend the night.  That will hopefully give Chris and John some time to hash things out.  Or fight.  Or kiss and make up.  Who the hell knows?

So much going on right now.  I'd better get crackin'!  Got to fix my man some breakfast and do what we can on the bathroom this morning. 

Love you all!

Vickie 

Judy G.
on 10/11/11 11:26 pm - Galion, OH

Oh Vickie I hope that your husbands back isn't as bad as mine is!!! That would be the pits!!!! Hope his knee gets better soon also!!! He having surgery on it? I forget. Have a good time with the baby!!

HUGS

poegirl100
on 10/11/11 11:44 pm - Cibolo, TX
Thanks, Judy!  Yes, he's having knee surgery on Friday in Houston.  We will get up early, drive to Houston, have the surgery (it's supposed to take all of 20 minutes!), then drive back here to Hilltop Friday afternoon.  He can recuperate here all next week.  And that way we'll still get to see Benny.

I am praying for a good result for you from the pain doctor this morning!

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 10/12/11 1:57 am
Vickie....enjoy your time with Benny tonight....grandchildren are so wonderful.

Hugs sweetie....connie d
Judy G.
on 10/11/11 11:33 pm - Galion, OH

Morning OFF family!!! Monica...346 days...keep going girl!!! ;-)

Well I am counting down the minutes til I go see my pain dr this morning!!! I will be leaving in a few minutes to go see him and I sure hope he can do something to get rid of this GOD AWFUL PAIN!!! So sick and tired of it!!!!!! I will let you know what happens when I get back home.

Rain is here now and not so warm out there either. Says its 60* but it sure doesn't feel like it is. The leaves are falling fast also. The tree behind us is almost bare already!! WOW!!! But then I guess that is good because then we don't have to put up with all those leaves outside our door. :-)

Had a call from Rick's mom last night...or should I say he had a call from her...his aunt and uncle are coming to the party. Not sure yet if his other aunt is or not yet. HIs brother and his "friend" are not coming. I like that...I ask that people call ME for RSVP and they call Rick. Nice huh? Oh well. Anyhow I have about 23 people so far that are now coming for his party. :-) Now pray the weather stays nice and no rain!!!

OK time for me to shut this down and get going to the dr. Will let you know what happens.

Prayers and thoughts for all that need them!!!

grammylew
on 10/11/11 11:43 pm - Jacksonville, NC
Good mornin' ya'll.
Trish, I know you will be feeling much better soon. Except the help! Sometimes we just have to.
Safe travels, Nan.
Vickie, and everyone else with granfkids, aren't they just the greatest creation! Benny is lucky to have you and that you are able to keep him while his parents 'work things out'.
Monica, I may not say it specifically every day, but I am soooooo very proud of you.
Judy, please take care of that back. As with any injury, we take pain meds, it makes us feel invincible, so we go back to our usual routine and wind up in worse pain!
I wonder how Pat is doing? Haven't seen her much. I hope she is feeling better and on the mend.
Yesterday I finished the couch cushions. That is 2 back pillows and 2 cushions done. Then, I just sat and read a book for the afternoon! Yeah, me time. This morning, no one is home at our son's, so I will take my chalk, scissors, pins, and muslin down and try to figure out what I'm gonna do for the arms. I sort of have a plan in my head. Of course, those types of things come to me in the middle of the night and keep me awake for hours! The dogs will have to spend an hour or so behind closed doors. The grandson's 'puppy' still thinks she can climb in your lap! I know she would love to help me as I am turning over the couch and crawling around on the floor!!
Everyone have a fantabulous day!

Grammylew in Jax

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 389 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1190 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1134 views