Happy Wednesday What is up?

Laureen S.
on 10/12/11 12:42 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Congrats Monica on another miracle day of sobriety, good luck with the appointments today.

Nan, safe travels and prayers for you, Morgan and your family.

Trish, hope your pain and recovery goes exactly as it is supposed to with no hitches. . . and good to think that it is ok to accept help, think of how good it makes you feel to give it and let someone else get that feel good feeling.

Everyone else, hope you're having a good day and for all I wish you peace and strength among the challenges that life brings our way.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Connie D.
on 10/12/11 2:05 am
Good morning Monica and everyone.....

Monica...you are amazing...wow...346....I am so proud of you!!

I am still here....struggling. Grace and Nic are at school so I have  a little time to check in. I put a beef roast, carrots, potatoes and onions in the crock pot. Dinner will be ready when Jamie and Nic come home from work.

Nothing much else to say but have a wonderful day everyone!!

Prayers for those in need....special ones for some especially little Morgan!

Love and hugs to all....connie d
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 10/12/11 2:50 am - Green Valley, AZ
Hello Monica and everyone at OFF,

I am reading posts and keeping up on all the news. I just don't feel much like talking the last few days. Guess I talked myself out telling you about the vacation.

Tomorrow I start House sitting for my friends. 3 dogs and one little sweet bird. He talks. Saying Kisses, kisses, kisses. Always in a set of 3. He says and plays peep-a-boo. I've stayed at Marj's for 2 weeks last summer, but I was sick almost the entire time, Feeling healthy and strong this year.

Thinking of you all.   Hugs,   Mag   

Eileen Briesch
on 10/12/11 5:00 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Moncia and my OFF family:

Getting on here really late and need to make this short so I can get in the shower and have lunch. I'm just finishing up my coffee after getting through 50! emails ... seems like I was never going to get through them all.

Well, the big news from me was I got the closing documents from the settlement negotiator last night at work ... I still will have to wait until Friday to do this because I'll have to pay to get two of them notarized and I'm broke. But ... after nearly two years, this condo in Michigan will be sold and I'll be free! Free of that nasty condo association and its stupid rules. I will never, ever buy another house again.

Anyway, that's all from me. I need to get in the shower. Got to work tonight and I'm having a fibro flare. Have a headache, woke up with backache, knees hurting ... it's cloudy out and looks like rain. Not in the forecast, but my body tells me otherwise.

We have a new person at work ... she seems perky and peppy, nice young person.

Have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Judy G.
on 10/12/11 12:42 pm - Galion, OH

Hey Eileen, can't you go to your bank or credit union and get your notary done for free?? Might want to check into that one!!! My bank offers it free here and I am sure credit unions also have it free there...can't hurt to call them and see. Good Luck!!!

HUGS

Eileen Briesch
on 10/12/11 5:46 pm - Evansville, IN
Yeah, Judy, I've thought of that. I know one of my credit unions in Michigan offered it for free; not sure if La. is the same. I will ask at my credit union tomorrow when I take Juliette to the vet (the credit union is across the street).

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 389 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1190 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1198 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!