Any horse people?

heidi123
on 4/8/07 10:35 am
Anyone ride horses? I just started riding again. Email me sometime if you want to talk horses
Tina C.
on 4/23/07 5:00 am - Marysville, OH
horse people here .... we have a quarter horse and a pony. I love to ride and wish I had more time for it
RaimeeGirl
on 4/28/07 2:42 pm - petal, MS
HI! We show quarter horses! We show in hatler, western pleasure, showmanship and horsemanship. My 12 yr old son is wanting to do some reining now too. I have pics of some of our horses on my profile page you if you wanna see!!
kathpf
on 12/18/08 12:47 am - oologah, OK
We show quarter horses too (halter).  I've got a 2 year old son of The Package and our previous show horse was a son of  Mister GQ.  Once I am post op first thing I want to go is go and buy a blinged out showmanship outfit :D
tiftaylor8
on 8/29/07 1:15 pm - greenwood springs , MS
hi my husband and i have american paint horses. we show some but i am too imbarrased to ride until i loose weight. i show halter, showmanship i have several young colts but none that im riding right now. my husband has 2 that he's working right now. one young horse for all around and one aged horse for reining. his old reiner is retired and enjoying the after life of showing. holler back if ya wanna chat. oh by the way im near amory mississippi if your close maybe we can meet up at a show or something. tiffany taylor
mamaharen
on 10/12/07 4:17 am - Lemoore, CA
I use to show Paint and QH. I was paint horse qeen for california in 84 as well as Rodeo Queen. I showed on the circuit for about 10 years. My paint horse named "Prince Drum" was undefeated in California for Barrel racing for 2 years solid. Open and Youth. I miss my horses.!!!
tiftaylor8
on 10/15/07 2:24 am - greenwood springs , MS
Hello there and how are you today? drop me a line when ya get time. see ya later, Tiffany Taylor
Shatcher
on 1/3/08 9:07 am - Harrison, ME
I ride and compete (dressage & eventing) my Irish Sport Horse gelding. Love to talk horses of any kind and any discipline!!!
slo_lopin_horses
on 1/17/08 6:05 am - Zimmerman, MN
I ride and show Halter, Showmanship, Western Pleasure and Horsemanship. I currently have 3 quarter horses. I cant wait to have WLS so I can feel and look good in the saddle again. Glad to meet more horse people!! ~Jodi~
LEOBARS234
on 9/23/08 4:30 pm - duncansville, PA

Horses is one of the main reason for my surgery.  My husband and I train horses for various events and we compete currently in barrel racing and pole bending.  We do reining and pleasure occasionally.  I can't wait to have this done.  I have a mare that is much too powerful for me to keep my weight with her running.  I can't wait till this time next year.    Love to talk with other horse people also. 

My surgery date is Oct 14th 08

Most Active
Recent Topics
Looking for a home...
SapphireStar · 0 replies · 612 views
test thread
nikonshooter · 0 replies · 481 views
Horse people
Meginsf · 10 replies · 801 views
Ferrets!
shiftling · 1 replies · 444 views