Freaky Friday...NOT--whats up?

Monica B.
on 9/15/11 10:39 pm - Emery, SD
Sober 320 days and so proud of me.
Post away, I will return...Monica & the Traveling Bra

Monica B.
on 9/15/11 10:45 pm - Emery, SD
Morning all, up and RV cleaned and ready to go. Dressed with the Traveling Bra all set to face the day. Yoda looks wonderful, all groomed up. He prances around all handsome and happy. We are off to the chiropractor and then Bay Pines later.
Not OCDing about trip, proud of me very!!
Wishing facial hair was not there....lips and chin sprout constantly. Grateful that these are the only "places" I seem to be fertile.
Hoping you all have a super Friday...be well and hugs, Monica

monymony
on 9/16/11 12:06 am
Hi everyone, fall is in the air finally. It was like pea soup driving into town this morning. It is supposed to be nice today once the fog is burned off. This weekend I am staying home. My DH is starting bean harvest finally. Normally it would be started labor day. I will be a "bean widow" till harvest is done. My DH processes beans for Bush  beans. Have a great week everyone. Mona

Veteran Bandster 2002

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

Connie D.
on 9/16/11 12:42 am
Mona...thank your hubby for me...I love Bush beans!!!

Hugs....connie d
Connie D.
on 9/16/11 12:58 am
Good morning Monica and everyone.....

Monica....love your traveling bra stories...they make me laugh even if I don't feel like laughing!! Also the comment about being fertile...OMG.....LOL!!

I got Grace off to school so I get to check in early for a change. My throat isn't quite as sore  and my cough is somewhat better too.....could I be on the downside of this?? I sure hope so!! I went to bed at 8:00 PM last night and slept until 7:00 AM. I am sure I would have slept longer if my alarm hadn't go off.  I plan to sleep as much as possible this weekend so I get over this horrible cold/flu.

Hope you all have a great day. I will check in later when I can get the chance.

Prayers for so many in need...special ones for some.... like Karen C and Morgan. 

Love and hugs to all....connie d

Patricia R.
on 9/15/11 11:00 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Monica and OFF Family,
I am up and have been busy brushing Utley and cleaning up after him with him shedding his summer coat.  What a mess.  I got some organizing done yesterday.  A friend from church is coming to help me unpack some stuff today.  What a blessing to have such friends helping me.

I saw the podiatrist yesterday.  I am now wearing a new boot, and can take it off when I don't need it.  He also said I can move forward with the hammertoe surgery on that foot now.  I am dreading it.  The pain of the first few days is horrific.  But, if I want to wear regular shoes and boots this winter, I will endure the discomfort for a few days.  Hopefully, it will be in about two or three weeks.  I want to be healed enough to drive to Michigan in the middle of November to see my Munchkins.

I hope everyone has a blessed day today.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 9/16/11 12:44 am
Trish....glad you got the  new boot. I know the upcoming surgery/recovery is awful but in the end it will be so worth it!!

HUGS....connie d
Jo W.
on 9/16/11 8:17 am - Owosso, MI
Hey Trish!!!
Maybe we can meet up this time for a cup of ????!!  I'll be sure to drive your way as I am sure you will have plenty of riding back and forth home!    We can try closer to the time you are going to be here to see if it will work this time or not!!!   Jo
Judy G.
on 9/15/11 11:56 pm - Galion, OH

Morning Monica and Trish and OFF family to follow!!!

Well it seems the cymbalta is getting further out of my system now because the pain is returning in me!!! I have a headache and my back is starting to hurt again and I can now feel pain in other areas! Just great!!!!

Cool morning here but the sun is out today!!! It is 55* right now...Brrrr LOL

Got a letter in the mail yesterday that I have to have my car E checked before I can get my new tag for the license plate. Thought I had that all done for next year! I know I bought tags for 2 years because they asked me if I wanted to buy them that way because I didn't need E check again for 2 years.  Have to find the paperwork on that now. Looked for in here last night but couldn't find it so hopefully it is in the car!!! Why is my mind so messed up??? Man I hate being like this!!

Looking at my work schedule I am not happy about it at all...they have me working so many nights now because the others want days. I am going to talk to the manager about this and see what is going on with that. I asked long ago for the day shift and finally got it and now I am back on nights more and more. I can't do the closing shifts because it makes me hurt more in my back and hips. Yes I am happy I have a job and I have been there LONGER so why shouldn't I have the rights to the hours I want?

Ok nothing else to complain about so I will get going...have a good day and know I am keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!!

HUGS

Connie D.
on 9/16/11 12:48 am
Judy....hope you find the paperwork you need. Your job is yanking your chain....I remember when they said you were on days.....fight it girlfriend!!!

So sorry about your pain....hope they give you something else to help with that. I still think you have Fibromyalgia!!

Love ya....hugs....connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 378 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1177 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1184 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1123 views