A 80's music fan

crispix
on 5/5/05 5:34 am - Detroit, MI
Is anyone a big 80's music fan? Or just into the 80's period?
LivinLifeOnTheEdge
on 5/11/05 7:43 pm - Highland, IN
I am such an 80s fan, I don't even know where to start. To me, the 80s was the place to be. I was born in 73 and so I was so much into the music. Music always has been my life and I just wish that they had a channel on the radio that played nothing but 80s. I'd be in sheer heaven. But, unfortunately around here they don't. I was into the 80s everything, the clothes, the hair, the movies...even though I was really upset growing up overweight, I couldn't even wear the parachute pants because they weren't in my size...I still get upset over that because that part of our generation is over...but I see they are bringing back legwarmers...lol. Annie surgery 2/25/05 370/312/140 -58 lbs.
BarbaraM
on 5/12/05 1:50 am - lindenhurst, NY
80's are the best - Just went to Duran Duran at Madison Square Gardens. They are awesome! Have a great Day - Barbara M.
crispix
on 5/12/05 2:49 am - Detroit, MI
Ok I maybe a little weird for saying this but...I loved the 80's so much that I wish there was such a thing as a time machine, so I can go back. Things were so much simpler then, you didn't have to pay bills, or pay a house note etc. All you had to do was go to school and enjoy being a teenager. I went to the New Edition concert at the State Fair last summer and saw MaDonna the year before that. It would be great if Boy George and Culture Club got back together for a concert or George Michael and Wham. How cool would that be!!!
BarbaraM
on 5/13/05 4:48 am - lindenhurst, NY
Life was great back then. I wish I could go back. When I was a teenage I could have controlled my weight better. Barbara M
crispix
on 5/13/05 5:11 am - Detroit, MI
WHAT DO WE ALL WAYS SAY ABOUT "IF WE KNEW THEN WHAT WE KNOW NOW......." THINGS WOULD BE A LOT DIFFERENT.
BarbaraM
on 5/13/05 8:26 am - lindenhurst, NY
Very true - sad - but true. Thanks. That made me smile on a "I'am down on myself day". Barbara M
Jen
on 5/22/05 9:20 am - Southern, WI
I know some people here in Wis who do an internet radio station dedicated to the 80s...,www.80sairwaves.com. They play all 80s music and movie clips so its fun. the website alkso talkjs about 80s bands and concerts. Very fun - check it out and tune in! I personally have an extensive music collection from the 80s that is ever-expanding. LOVE IT!!! Favorite bands include Dire Straits, Katrina and the Waves (1 hit wonder) and Bananarama. Whoo hoo! Jen
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/05 4:45 am
Just found your post and put the website on my fave list!!!! Thank you so much, you made my day!!!!! Forever and ever an 80's girl!!!!!! Tawny.......
crispix
on 6/5/05 9:19 pm - Detroit, MI
HEY JEN I SEE YOUR SURGERY DATE IS COMING UP, GOOD LUCK TO YOU! YOUR IN MY PRAYERS!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
this board is dead!
roxyroad · 1 replies · 434 views
Music: bluesy rock!
apturner · 0 replies · 459 views
Lookin for musicians...
luckyguitar110401 · 1 replies · 469 views