Recent Posts

Watson
on 5/24/13 11:36 pm
VSG on 06/08/10 with
Topic: Have You Taken Continuing Education?

Has anyone taken a continuing education class/classes for personal enrichment, personal reason(s), better yourself in life, better yourself in getting a job, better yourself in getting a raise at work, keeping your job, just for fun? I'm just wondering. I have taken three classes at a community college so far from the continuing education department. I'm planning on taking another computer class at a community college that's near me and if I do take this class I hope I pass the class so I can better myself in life and so on.

Highest Weight: 565 pounds (around 1999), Highest BMI: 94

Pre-op Weight: 476.40 pounds (2 weeks before {05/25/2010} VSG surgery), Pre-op BMI: 79.3

Lowest Weight: 153.5 pounds (as of 07/10/2013), Lowest BMI: 25.5

Current Weight: 350.75546 pounds (351 lb 0 oz./159.1 kilograms (as of 04/22/2019), Current BMI: 58.3

Libby0218
on 10/9/11 12:16 pm - TX
Topic: RE: literature review question!
You should do some of each: summarizing, synthesizing, and some direct quotes (few) in order to get your message across. YOu can also strengthen your review by adding quotes from others on the topic you're presenting.
Selena A.
on 1/19/11 6:09 am - Conroe, TX
Selena A.
on 1/19/11 6:08 am - Conroe, TX
Selena A.
on 1/19/11 6:04 am - Conroe, TX
Topic: RE: Any one out there taking online classes........
I need tutors and students needing help. Please see the message below:

Hello,
  www.StudentHelpmate.com is here! Tutors, teachers, professionals, and research assistants can MAKE MONEY!   Students get the HELP from people who truly understand the material they are attempting to learn and gather the information they require to complete their own work for school. Visit us to learn more about this great opportunity.                                                                                                            

Good Luck,     

Student Helpmate, LLC

Selena A

Selena A.
on 1/19/11 6:03 am - Conroe, TX
Topic: RE: Dissertation literature review problem!
I need tutors and students needing help. Please see the message below:

Hello,
  www.StudentHelpmate.com is here! Tutors, teachers, professionals, and research assistants can MAKE MONEY!   Students get the HELP from people who truly understand the material they are attempting to learn and gather the information they require to complete their own work for school. Visit us to learn more about this great opportunity.                                                                                                            

Good Luck,                                                                                                     Student Helpmate, LLC

Selena A

Selena A.
on 1/19/11 6:01 am, edited 1/19/11 6:01 am - Conroe, TX
Selena A.
on 1/19/11 5:59 am - Conroe, TX
Selena A.
on 1/19/11 5:58 am - Conroe, TX
Selena A.
on 1/19/11 5:55 am - Conroe, TX
Most Active
Recent Topics
Help! need some experience