Scrapbookers!! Ideas wanted!!!!

Connie Tyler,
Certified Personal...

on 2/9/06 1:55 am - Riverside, CA
Hey guys!! Connie here........ I am getting ready to embark on this journey we call WLS. Hopefully when my testing is complete I will be approved and join the losers! I would like to document my journey in several ways, one way here through OH profile (feel free to check it out!), through personal writing, and also through SCRAPBOOKING!!! I would love to hear your ideas...............tell me what you have done! If you have scans, I would love to have them emailed so I get some ideas!! Connie
amutterer
on 2/11/06 11:07 pm - Belford, NJ
Connie: I am a scrapper, but for some reason never thought to do a scrapbook on my weight loss journey. It is a great idea, as you will be amazed with your progress. I sometimes don't see the results until I look at a picture of myself prior to surgery. Do you have a printer that can print 12 x 12? If you do I can e-mail you some templates you can print. Ann
Kiliki Hi
on 2/13/06 1:08 pm - Honolulu, HI
You can "borrow/modify" ideas from here: http://creativememories.com/MainMenu/Idea-Center
Itzalboutmenow !
on 10/19/06 6:51 pm - Palmdale, CA
oh gee thanks.......I just spent a whole lot of money at 1am in the morning..lolol.. hey that looks like what I'm looking for, my name is kelly thanks you. [email protected]
Jereni
on 2/24/06 12:15 am - Madison, MS
I want to scrapbook my journey too. I have two daughters I have done tons of books for. I love the website www.twopeasinabucket.com Check them out... great ideas. God Bless you on your new life!
janniebug
on 9/9/06 6:34 am - Rogers, AR
I'd check out www.scrapthatmoment.com its a really good scrapbooking site. They have an awesome design team. Jan
Lilli
on 10/25/06 3:26 am - Parkland, FL
What a great idea Connie! I think I'll do the same thing. Thanks for the idea and good luck with your scrapbook too! :dance:
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/5/07 3:43 am - Tucson, AZ
I have posted my scrapbook layouts on my profile. Take a look.
Songcatcher
on 8/3/11 7:38 pm
I'm a digital scrapbooker/Art Journaler.  I use scrapbookgraphics.com, scraporchard.com, deviantscrap.com for most of my work.  Most digital scrapbook sites have tons of freebies.  I started my collection at digitalscrapbookplace.com  Also I use  Copic markers in my art journaling, they're expensive but their the best and I think there are 345 colors available in the Copic Sketch markers.  Jackie

PaintedKitten
on 1/17/13 5:50 am - Bristol, CT
RNY on 02/14/13

I'm planning to scrapbook my journey too - I'll post as I create!  Here is the first one I've done:

http://www.journella.com/storyboard/fullview/id/10372/Other- I've-Got-a-Secret

Nancy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Customized Hairbow holders :)
CourtneyLiz · 0 replies · 644 views
Does anyone have.....
MaryMargaretG · 1 replies · 529 views
Yarn yarn yarn!
Donna B. · 6 replies · 653 views
Crafts???
donewithdiets · 1 replies · 605 views