Scrapbooking and card making

lkopp106
on 11/21/08 1:01 pm - Wallkill, NY

I got into scrapbooking when my son was only 7 months old, and I've been addicted ever since!  My son will be 5 in February and he has poosed for more poictures then I can count.  I started dabbling in stamps and cardmaking and now I spend more time making cards then scrappin' memories. 

kellieb71
on 1/1/09 3:21 am - Raleigh, NC
Hi Lisa, Happy New Year!

I'm also a huge scrapbooker and card maker.   I used to be a SU demonstrator, but retired about a year ago so I could focus on some other things in my life.  I am now starting to scrapbook my WLS journey, and still cleaning up from making all my Christmas cards.  

Have a great day!

Kellie
g M.
on 1/3/09 6:44 am - LA
I love love love SU!!!!!  I think I am addicted!
I'm scrapping my weight loss as well ... its been quite therapeutic or me --- saying good by to the old me and watching a new me emerge.
Mary Ellen S.
on 1/17/09 11:56 am - East Central, IL
I know I am addicted!  I've been a SU demonstrator for almost 6 years now with no hopes of letting it go!  I can't imagine!  I Love to teach women how to create with rubberstamps.  It's a real passion.  If I can ever help anyone with ideas let me know I love to share.

Mary Ellen (M.E.)
www.Createwithme.stampinup.net

luvamom
on 1/24/09 3:03 pm - silverton, CO
VSG on 09/30/08 with
I too am a Stampin Up demo!!!   Its been 5 years and I have more "stamp crap" then I need, but I can't not have it!!

LOVE the new catalog!!!  Going to Albuquerque, NM regional!!!    anyone else??

I am replacing my fat with jewelry.......  jewelrystarz.aurastella.com
JoleneH
on 2/5/09 3:33 am - AZ

I love Scrapbooking/Stamping/Card Making  but have found that the more stuff I get the more paralyzed I become because I want my layout to be perfect...which I know is silly.  I try looking at layouts to model them but mine always seem to come out so simple looking.  I know simple isn't always bad but I often feel like my pages need umph!

Does anyone else run into this problem?

Does anyone here have a cricut?  I've had mine for a little over a year and love it! =0)

lkopp106
on 2/14/09 11:04 pm - Wallkill, NY
I know exactly what you mean.  When I first started scrapbooking, I would bang pages out one after the other.  Now, I spend so much time perfecting my pages that I never finish a layout.  I hate that I feel all my pages look the same.  I bought my Cricut machine almost a year ago, and I too love it! 

Lap Band   1/28/09
307            283               268.5
start/day of surgery/current
38.5 pounds gone forever! 

jd92151
on 10/23/12 11:37 pm - IL
I totally know what you are talking about!  I would love to be able to spend hours scrapbooking, but I, too, get paralyzed.  i DO have a cricut but, I really haven't figured out everything it can do.  that too takes time, i guess!  I have even considering  becoming a stampin up rep just so I can get ideas and learn new techniques. 
Vdander
on 2/14/09 8:25 am - Matteson, IL
I'm also an SU! demo!  I am what they call a "hobbyist" demo because I don't teach classes, just make cards and other gifts to sell.  I absolutely LOVE SU!  One thing I've learned, though, is that even when I'm very busy with a card order, I have to make time to get up from my work desk and move around---I'll sit in one spot working on cards for hours!  Now that I've had a VSG, I know that in order to be successful, I have to be more active.  I had surgery on 2/4/09, so I'm still sore, but have been getting on the treadmill a little each day.  Glad to meet all of you!
jd92151
on 10/23/12 11:42 pm - IL
Hi!  I am just beginning my bariatric surgery journey.  I live in Peoria....where is Matteson?  How are you doing with your weight loss?  Are you glad that you did it?  Have you been able to keep it off?  I am not going to have much support so I am doing this on my own.  My husband doesn't think I should have the surgery....he thinks that I should "just lose the weight." 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Customized Hairbow holders :)
CourtneyLiz · 0 replies · 645 views
Does anyone have.....
MaryMargaretG · 1 replies · 530 views
Yarn yarn yarn!
Donna B. · 6 replies · 653 views
Crafts???
donewithdiets · 1 replies · 606 views