The Secret Life of Bees

Wonderlight
on 5/2/06 8:01 am - Waite Park, MN
Hi everyone! I love to read - mostly fiction and literature. I just finished both The Secret Life of Bees and the Mermaid Chair and enjoyed them both. Anyone else? I used to read all the time, but lately haven't read as much. I do write poetry, as well as other types of writing, but other than newsletters I haven't published. I'd love to write a novel, but not sure when that will happen in my life. We'll see. Have a great night! Audrey
tarheelwife2001
on 1/1/09 11:55 pm - Lumberton, NC
I read The Secret Life of Bees but have not read The Mermaid Chair as of yet. I read the Secret Life of Bees because last year on my birthday we were invited to the filming set and enjoyed it so much I just had to read the book. I have not seen the Movie yet but plan topurchase it as soon as I can.

with God all things are possible.

bebaugh
on 9/3/09 3:01 am, edited 9/3/09 3:01 am - Merced, CA
I saw the movie thought it was great.  I think I have the book, but if I don't I will buy it.  The books are usually so much better than the movies.  The movies have to leave so much out.   I will try the Mermaid Chair.

Bebaugh (Elizabeth)

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." Carl Bard    

Most Active
Recent Topics
Any writers here?
Dagne Tripplehorn · 2 replies · 698 views
is aybody out there?????
susieequte · 0 replies · 558 views
jennifer weiner
susieequte · 3 replies · 1043 views
books
jen73076 · 2 replies · 814 views
Any Chuck Palahniuk fans?
hollyp83 · 0 replies · 474 views