jennifer weiner

susieequte
on 3/13/11 4:33 am
hi i'm new to this forum. i looovvvee books. i have so many that i'm running out of room for them. i'm not used to finding people who love books as much as me so this is great !!  i just discovered these awesome books by Jennifer Wiener , i actually read Goodnight Nobody. not only was it funny but it is also a murder mystery. i highly recommend them. but i also love the harry potter series so you know some would say i'm not to sophisticated  . please reply if you like these same books or have any reading suggestions!!
                                                                                                             Susie
AundreaSmith
on 8/21/11 1:26 pm - Caledonia, MI
DS on 03/12/12
I am a HUGE reader, too!!

I am really stuck on Cassandra Clare's books starting with City of Bones and The Clockwork Prince.  The City of Bones is part of the Mortal Instruments Series while Clockwork Prince is part of the Infernal Devices Series (second book coming out in December).

I also really liked The Hunger Games, too.  All of these books are in the Young Adult readers, so they aren't a difficult read. 

Happy Reading!!! 

HW: 404/ SW: 380/  GW: 155

susieequte
on 8/23/11 5:51 am
I'M SO GLAD SOMEBODY OUT THERE  RESPONDED, I WAS STARTING  TO THINK THAT NOBODY READ ANYMORE. I WILL CHECK OUT HUNGER GAMES I'VE HEARD GREAT THING'S ABOUT THAT BOOK, JUST GOT DONE READING THE COLOR PURPLE ,AFTER WATCHIN THE MOVIE ALL THESE YEARS FINALLY DECIDED TO CHECK IT OUT. WONDERFUL BOOK REAL TEARJERKER
arlyn613
on 11/11/11 11:29 am, edited 11/11/11 11:30 am - GA
 I really enjoy Jennifer Weiner and have read several of her books.. I also love the HP Series..I'm  a huge Twilight fan as well :) Some of my other favorite authors are Patricia Cornwell,Nicholas Sparks, Jennifer Cruise,Sidney Sheldon,Jodi Piccoult..the list goes on and on 
 Life is too short to take things for granted..LOVE deeply, LIVE fully and be THANKFUL..but above all put your FAITH in GOD  Love to all,Arlyn♥    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Any writers here?
Dagne Tripplehorn · 2 replies · 697 views
is aybody out there?????
susieequte · 0 replies · 557 views
jennifer weiner
susieequte · 3 replies · 1043 views
books
jen73076 · 2 replies · 811 views
Any Chuck Palahniuk fans?
hollyp83 · 0 replies · 473 views