Audible Books; George R R Martin; Tad Williams; Diana Gabaldon; Orson Scott Card...

Lunita
on 3/2/06 3:58 am - OR
I am a sci-fantasy reader myself. Just recently I read the first three George R R Martin books in the Song of Ice and Fire series. What richness in his story telling. For whatever reason it was I did not finish the series and already there is another book out with a final one close on its tail. I must get back to it and soon!! I liked Diana Gabaldon's series as well. I first read Outlander about 5 years ago and two others. Then moved on to something else. Later my dad referred me to Audible.com where you get books downloaded and burn to CD or to whaterver personal device you have for listening to audio files. The first ones I downloaded and burned were the Outlander books. They were abridged but still good. The reader is excellent. If you drive alot like I do up here in Alaska, its great to have audio books. You absolutely can't beat the Audible.com membership either. Check it out if you like to listen to your books. Right now my son has me reading Tad Williams' Otherland series. It has been extremely entertaining. So, what other fans do we have out here?? My recent thumbs up list: Secret Life of Bees....read it on my way home from surgery in MX. Red Tent....Audio The Birth of Venus....Audio Life of Pi....Read and Audio Song of Ice and Fire by George R R Martin Read by Roy Dotrice: A Game of Thrones...Read and Audio AAA+ A Clash of Kings....REad and Audio AAA+ A Storm of Swords... Read and Audio AAA+ Enders Game by Orson Scott Card.....Read....read again recently AAA+ All of the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon was good.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Any writers here?
Dagne Tripplehorn · 2 replies · 700 views
is aybody out there?????
susieequte · 0 replies · 559 views
jennifer weiner
susieequte · 3 replies · 1046 views
books
jen73076 · 2 replies · 815 views
Any Chuck Palahniuk fans?
hollyp83 · 0 replies · 475 views