Readers????

betty boop
on 12/1/05 1:47 am - newport, VT
Where are all the book readers????I know you are out there. Lets get this board hopping What are you reading? Who is your favorite author? Lets hear from those readers! Betty
Anarie
on 12/12/05 10:34 am - Dover, DE
I guess we're all busy reading! I just finished Robin Hobb's Farseer books -- great epic fantasy. First time I've read them. I'm sure glad I bought the 2 trilogies together because as soon as I finished one book I picked up the next. I also just bought my copy of the Dark Tower by Stephen King, the last book in the 7 book series. I've been waiting for the paperback edition and it's finally out. Now I'm saving the book for a nice cold weekend so I can cozy up and dive into the gunslinger's worlds. There -- I brought up two authors with two series in two genres. Maybe that will get things hopping Ann
Debbie In Lucerne
on 12/13/05 8:07 am - Lucerne 7, Switzerland
Hi fellow readers! I read mostly sci fi and horror. Recently reread the 2001 trilogy by Arthur C. Clarke. Even if you are not a big sci fi fan it is a classic. I have an edition where in the forward he interviews kubrick. It is really good. I also love Stephen Baxter, Simon Clark, Greg Bear, Joe Haldemann, and Dan Simmons. My favorite book of all time is Alas Babylon by Pat Frank. A fellow reader who loves to chat about books!! D
KATHY Y N TX
on 1/10/06 3:53 am - New Braunfels, TX
I read Partricia Cornwall, James Patterson, Robin Cook, Diane Mott Davidson. Just to name a few. I also like Catherine Coulter and Anne McAffrey(especially the Pern series), I also like Nora Roberts. Hope this is a good start for all. Kathy
picklesnan
on 2/18/06 10:37 am - Stephenville, TX
I'm with you. I love mystery/thrillers. I also like Sandra Brown. Seems like I have a tough time taking the time to read. I'm also so tickled that my 5 yo granddaughter loves books and is reading very well. Blessings, patti
MacArthurBug
on 1/27/06 11:36 am - KY
I'm an AVID reader. I'm currently working on Simon R. Green's Nightside series. I read just about anythign that catches my eye - though I'm more partial to fiction then non-fic. I've got a dozen or more favorite authors - and am always happy to discuss!
Lorilynn
on 2/3/06 12:52 pm - LEVITTOWN, PA
I am a bit of a freak. Currently I am reading A dance to the music of time, all four movements. My fav books are the Clan of the Cave Bear seris by jean Auel. The last book I read for fun was Dante's Divine Comady. I will usually read anything with words and I love old english
rchyrch
on 4/6/06 2:03 pm - Rolla, MO
I just finished Me and Marley. Wonderful book for animal lovers- the ending made me soooo sad- poor puppy. Anyway, Im having trouble settling into another book- I want to read Fallen. Anyone read it yet??
Most Active
Recent Topics
Any writers here?
Dagne Tripplehorn · 2 replies · 700 views
is aybody out there?????
susieequte · 0 replies · 559 views
jennifer weiner
susieequte · 3 replies · 1046 views
books
jen73076 · 2 replies · 815 views
Any Chuck Palahniuk fans?
hollyp83 · 0 replies · 475 views