C. S. Lewiston I believe his name is

Lynda D.
on 10/24/05 6:51 pm - Provo, UT
Wrote "The Screwtape Letters." A series of letters written from a demon to his master Satan on his attempts to tempt and bring down to hell, one young man. Supposed to be very well written as well as very enlightening. This same author wrote "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe." Anyone read "Screwtape Letters?" Tell me about it if you had. Lynda D.
cblgirl2001
on 10/28/05 11:45 am - Neptune, NJ
RNY on 01/05/06 with
I haven't read it yet, but the author is C.S Lewis. I am going to grab it off half.com, it sounds like a great book!!!! Thanks for the recommendation
MoabMama
on 11/13/05 12:48 am
Hi; Lynda C.S.Lewis did write "The Screwtape Letters" as well as the "Chronicles of Narnia" series along with many other books. I read "The Screwtape Letters" a few years ago and I enjoyed it. It really makes you think, though. Hope you like it. Kimberly J.
Anarie
on 12/12/05 10:26 am - Dover, DE
The Screwtape Letters is one of C. S. Lewis's more serious works. It is very thought provoking. If you like his style of writing, I also suggest his Mere Christianity. I think it is one of the best Christian apologetics books ever written. On the lighter side -- go for the Chronicles of Narnia -- they are wonderful books that are definitely not just for kids! But don't read the Magician's Nephew first! In case you didn't guess by now, C. S. Lewis is one of my favorite authors and I'd be happy to discuss any of his works anytime. Ann
Most Active
Recent Topics
Any writers here?
Dagne Tripplehorn · 2 replies · 700 views
is aybody out there?????
susieequte · 0 replies · 559 views
jennifer weiner
susieequte · 3 replies · 1046 views
books
jen73076 · 2 replies · 815 views
Any Chuck Palahniuk fans?
hollyp83 · 0 replies · 475 views