Forgot to reserve Harry Potter!

Julie Froggerfly
on 6/26/05 11:09 am - Tucson, AZ
I cannot believe what a dunce I am. I forgot to reserve the new Harry Potter book at the library, and now there are 567 people ahead of me!!!! There are 427 copies coming to our libraries in town, so, that's really only 140 people in front of me to get the first returns, but it's a long book, and with most people returning them 3-6 weeks after checking them out, that means it'll probably be at least a month before I get to read it! Now I have to plug my ears while everyone else chats about what happens in the new book. If only I could buy a new copy.
Sarah F.
on 7/6/05 7:08 am - Reading, PA
I reserved the last HP book for the bargain price of $19 something from a local bookseller. I was cheesed off to say the least when I saw WalMart had stocked like a bazillion copies for $17!! I say, hightail to your nearest WalMart. Chances are, they'll have and cheaper, too. I'm waiting for it this time. It'll give me a reason to sit around as I recover from my surgery on the 11th!
Dori B.
on 7/19/05 7:51 am - Upstate, NY
I ordered mine at the last minute from Amazon and it was on my porch with Saturday's mail. I just finished it. OH MY GOD. and that's all I'm gonna say
Most Active
Recent Topics
Any writers here?
Dagne Tripplehorn · 2 replies · 700 views
is aybody out there?????
susieequte · 0 replies · 559 views
jennifer weiner
susieequte · 3 replies · 1046 views
books
jen73076 · 2 replies · 815 views
Any Chuck Palahniuk fans?
hollyp83 · 0 replies · 475 views