Dose anyone else like Vampire Books?

jodie1978
on 10/7/09 9:32 am - Roanoke, VA
I have read sevreal different series of vampire books, Night World by L.J. Smith, The immortals series by Alyson Noel, and a few others.  Of corse all the Twilight books.  I am looking for another searies to start that I will like  dose anyone know any good vampire books?
Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success!            
Justine L.
on 10/22/09 3:59 am - Little Suamico, WI

I love vampire books, I'm always looking for new series, I like series and not just a single book, it seems to last longer and more happens... Anyways - check these authors out.

Laurell K. Hamilton - Anita Blake Series (17 so far in the series) and her Ballantine Series about Fey and other world stuff...  

A lot of these I don't know the series names, but if you searched the author it'd tell you... i get them too mixed up after reading them all...

Kelley Armstrong
Kim Harrison
Keri Arthur
Kresley Cole
Sunny
Charlane Harris
Mary Janice Davidson
Janet Evonovitch (could be different spelling)
Jennifer Armintrout
L.A. Banks (this is a long series, but good)

My co-worker is big into this stuff too so she's always telling me new authors, I can't keep up!

jodie1978
on 10/22/09 1:22 pm - Roanoke, VA
Thanks i will look them up Im always looking for new books to read.
Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success!            
rameeguy
on 12/18/09 9:12 pm - Newnan, GA
I just found a series...which of course I can't remember the name of at this exact moment, but anyway it is by author P.C.Cast.  I think there are 6 books.  Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted, and Tempted.  They are supposed to all be really good.  I just started the first one...so I will let you know!
CurveyMomma
on 12/29/09 1:31 am - Jacksonville, AR
On December 19, 2009 at 5:12 AM Pacific Time, rameeguy wrote:
I just found a series...which of course I can't remember the name of at this exact moment, but anyway it is by author P.C.Cast.  I think there are 6 books.  Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted, and Tempted.  They are supposed to all be really good.  I just started the first one...so I will let you know!
 I like this series, it is very different! 

I love Vampire books and have done the Twilight series. I also really like the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series! 
~ Proud Air Force Wife, Little Rock Air Force Base, AR ~ 
         ~~ Proud Member of the Silent Ranks ~~

sleeve genie
on 8/1/10 9:09 am - Alhambra, CA
Christine Feehan,  i love her  my favorite is probably JR Ward,  great series,  also love Laurell Hamiiton  and many others,  i go to a used book store and look in the paranormal romance section.  Always buy Sherilyn Kennyon,  GREAT books,  gosh  there are so many     this is the first time i've come to this forum so you may have already read all of these lol  jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

wert
on 6/20/11 6:15 pm - MN
I just finished "A Discovery of Witches" by Deborah Harkness. It's about witches, vampires, and daemons, oh my! It's the first of a trilogy. Book 2 won't be out until 2012 unfortunately. 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

AundreaSmith
on 8/21/11 1:22 pm - Caledonia, MI
DS on 03/12/12
Check out Cassandra Clare's City of Bones and Clockwork Prince.  I LOVE these series...they are awesome!

HW: 404/ SW: 380/  GW: 155

CoraDee
on 1/18/12 3:51 pm
I love the Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlene Harris. In fact, its about time for me to re-read them before book #12 comes out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Southern_Vampire_Mysteries

Lynda D.
on 2/22/11 6:41 pm
Don't forget Anne Rice! You know, Interview with the Vampire? She's written a ton of vampire books.

Lynda

First Surgery Date: November 5, 2005
Surgery Type: RNY--Proximal
Height: 5' 3"
Beginning Weight: 250 lbs.
Lowest Weight: 125 lbs.
Current Weight: 230 lbs. Seeking Revision to DS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Any writers here?
Dagne Tripplehorn · 2 replies · 697 views
is aybody out there?????