I was weighed at my dr's office. I'm a 5'5" female. Now 326 lbs. (a few years after the...

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/30/14 4:31 am - OH

So  does that mean that you won't be "playing at that level" in the future...?

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

illinois Gama D.
on 1/30/14 4:44 am

So creative and dispicable you had to delete most of them so the true you couldnt be tracked???  YOu do thises things like you are proud of yoursef then delete , WE ALL as a group, think you are on drugs and alchohol and come "down" and see what you did in a drug induced haze and go , "OH FUCK"  and start delelting, who do you not want to see your posts,  curious???

Rny 2003

come join the new R&R 3.0, where the fun is:)

AnneGG
on 1/25/14 12:52 pm
illinois Gama D.
on 1/25/14 1:46 pm

I think you do care what people think or you would not be here touting  your bull**** and thinking you are making us all uncomfortable, sorry Anne, we are all having one hell of a good laugh at your expense and you are to  ******g stupid to see it, you have to be to think the way you do, say the things you say and hang out with people that loath you. What the **** is wrong with you, Get some help girl(old woman)  hurry, do not pass go, do not collect 200$ , just get some ******g anger  help, Know it all's ususaly  have anger issues and yours are sure showing up in full bloom, I KNOW you will see this and disreguard but sooner or later you will see a post and stop and think **** me,!! HUH, THAT is so TRUE, and realize oh **** "that is me". We will all know when that day comes because we will see a old woman that no longer acts like a spoiled ,know it all child, good luck finding a therapist. YOu say things that make no sense at all, like the post being sent to r&r, who gives a flying **** you made it a hall of a mess for the OP and she got no good advise because YOU hijacked it, how can you feel good doing that  to anyone? what the **** is wrong with you, consider meds and  help. from a GREAT SHRINK!

Rny 2003

illinois Gama D.
on 1/25/14 2:28 pm

read again anne, think and read, think and read, think and read, STOP, ABSORB IT ALL REALLLLLLL SLOWWWWW, LETTTTT YOURRRR BRAINNNN RENEWWWWW AND FINDDDDD A KINDDDDD PLACEEEEEEEEEEE,, MAYBE JOEL  ON SUNDAYS  WOULD HELP  and tomorrow is sunday! :)

Rny 2003

AnneGG
on 1/25/14 2:40 pm
illinois Gama D.
on 1/25/14 2:43 pm

devil

Rny 2003

AnneGG
on 1/25/14 2:46 pm
saterry
on 1/25/14 6:24 pm - IN
Revision on 10/03/13

LOL at 5:30 AM.......priceless !

SRVG 1997 SW 301   Revision to RNY 10/3/13 SW 247 GW 130  Ht 5'8

AnneGG
on 1/25/14 2:36 pm
Most Active