Recent Posts

MacawMother
on 11/27/09 2:18 pm
Topic: RE: Oh yea sign me up! here we go...
Ah, congratulations!  We have the same surgery day! 
MacawMother   Heighest/333        Goal/177        Current/152  =  total loss of 181 lbs
Looking into plastics now.   Would like a lower body lift, thigh lift, & boob job.
thisbe777
on 11/27/09 11:29 am
good luck to you!

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 11/27/09 1:06 am - WA
What a great Christmas gift! Don't forget to take lots of photos! Start now so you can show everyone where you started! All the best!

Merrilou
(deactivated member)
on 11/26/09 10:40 am - .., WA
Congradulations! I hope everything works out perfectly for you and may you have many happy, healthy years!
Kris Greene
on 11/26/09 5:24 am - Victoria, Canada
Topic: RE: BCABA BARIATRICS & BEYOND CONFERENCE
Want to take advantage of the early-bird rate for the convention, but finding yourself stretched thin by the financial demands of the Christmas season? Want to spread it out over four months? In response to comments received, we've come up with a plan to help: Send your registration form along with four post-dated cheques (first dated Nov. 30, last no later than March 6) of $25 each, post-marked by Nov. 30, and we'll gladly sign you up!

After Nov. 30th send 4 post-dated cheques of $30 each the last dated no later than March 6th.

Tickets are pre-sale only.

http://www.bcaba.net

Please forward this email to anyone you feel may be interested in this exciting event!

Thank you!

Awterpop
on 11/26/09 4:24 am
Topic: RE: Duodenal switch surgeons in washington?
I too have been on this site now a while now, and I have decided on the DS.  I just went to my seminar with Dr. Srikanth just the other night, and was so impressed by him that I decided to put "my life in his hands".

I originally was with another Dr and considering the lap band, decided that wasn't for me, then looked into the RNY but decided that what I wanted and needed was the DS and this suregon tried to talk me out of it......but then again I didn't talk with the suregon, just his nurse.  After 3 visits to his office and only seeing the nurse I wasn't convinced that this was the best place for me.  So I left it all behind and went and found what I wanted.  Everyone where I worked had high praises for Dr. Srikanth and his staff and after meeting him the other night I can see why.

Since I do want the DS and my insurance will cover the DS, I would love to come to the next DS meeting at the Sizzler.  Can someone please tell me when the next one is and I'll mark it on my calendar and meet you all there.  I have so many more questions and what a better way then to experience the DS life then with a group of DSers.

Looking forward to meeting you all.
Cindy       
Udamnskippy
on 11/26/09 2:56 am - Port Orchard, WA
Topic: Oh yea sign me up! here we go...
 Im finally happy to anounce that I have been approved and will have my DS on Dec 9th... Excited ... but the fear factor hasnt got to me yet. maybe when I get wheeled down the hall it will.  Ive been lurking and trying to gain as much info I can. My wife is an RNY veteran of 3yrs so far, so I have seen some of the bad sides but she feels and looks fantastic.I thank you all for sharing and helping me get to this point which is just the begining. Mary Vashon I hope to meet you someday. you were my first contact.I hope all is well with you.      Well this will  REALLY be a  last meal Thanksgiving of sorts well at least I will eat like a nornal person in the future. I wish all the best to all of the OH family out there on this Thanksgiving holiday....      Steve           need to get a ticker goin right?  
(deactivated member)
on 11/25/09 8:55 am - .., WA
Topic: RE: Approved? Holy cow! It's actually going to happen!
Macaw Mama, you are in excellent hands! Dr. Pennings will take great care of you.Plus, you can participate in all that his office has to offer, that's wonderful as well. I wish I was closer to them.

All my best girl, you will do great!! May God bless you.
Susan O.
on 11/25/09 7:33 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Topic: RE: TTNT Support Group Snack & Swap Monday! Reminder!
Missed you too! See you after the holidays - December 28th!
Take care, and have a  Happy and a Merry! Love Susan

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

QueenB98059
on 11/25/09 3:29 am - RENTON, WA
Topic: RE: Eating Everything in Site!
Thank you for your response.

Keep us posted also!

Q
Most Active