Updated my before and after

salymsmommy
on 9/14/03 10:26 pm - New Braunfels, TX
I just wanted to let all my VBG buddies know I have updated my pictures on my profile! I am a little over 1 year out and have lost 135 pounds now! Yay me! This was the best thing I have ever done for myself.
Lara D.
on 9/15/03 5:38 am - Hallowell, ME
I am so excited for you. It must be wonderful to be able to dress in nice, "non-fat lady" clothes and feel womanly and beautiful again. I'm looking forward to it. So you're still eating around the 800 calorie limit a year later? Does the doctor have a planned process that he's shared for gradually increasing your calories once you've gone as far as you want to go? I've got about 120 to lose myself. I'd be thrilled with 100, though. It's good to hear that I might be able to do it in a year if I focus and put in as much effort as you have. Way to go!
Elaine-SugarLand
on 9/28/03 2:34 am - Sugar Land, TX
HEY GIRL, YOU ARE DOING SO GOOD, AND I`M SO EXCITED FOR YOUR WEIGHT LOSS. I HAD AN OPEN VBG ON 9-16-03 AND HAVE LOST 14 LBS, ALREADY I`M STILL ALITTLE WEAK, WHICH IS TO BE EXPECTED. I KNOW, I MADE THE BEST DECISION, FOR ME, AND I`M THRILLED I WAS ABLE TO GET INSURANCE APPROVAL. I WISH YOU CONTINUED SUCCESS, IN ALL THAT YOU DO. LOVE, ELAINE
Dianne C.
on 10/5/03 6:35 pm - Fresno, Tx
Am still trying to figure out best, vbg or RNY. You seem to be doing very well with the vbg. I just heard so much about not losing as much and gaining back pounds. Can you give me your output.
thopwood
on 10/23/03 2:17 am - San Antonio, TX
I knew that already!!! You go, girl!!! T
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4314 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8573 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8095 views