Back Again!!

JB1114
on 8/31/16 6:15 pm - Grain Valley, MO

I've had a great deal of stress the past few months.   DH was hospitalized for 2 weeks then in rehab for 2 more weeks.  He is doing well now and I'm very thankful for that.  I was hoping to retire for good, and I didn't work in July but started working August 22nd for what I was told a month.  However, now I'm told it's a temp to perm position and I'm not interested in a full time job.  My son lives with us and lost his job in June.  He just now got a job so financially it has been a difficult few months; thus, my need to work.  I'm very thankful that I'm able to work but I do miss my quilting time.

My weight fluctuates 4 to 5 lbs. and I just can't seem to lose a significant amount.  Sunday I was getting ready for church and the top I wanted to wear was too tight.  I haven't been tracking my food so I made a list of an average day.  UGH!!  I was shocked at the total calories.  Way too much grazing going on.  I was eating healthy foods but......too much.  The one bad choice was my love affair with graham crackers.  I love them.  Now they are moved to the back of the pantry and I've had none since Saturday.

Since Sunday I've been tracking and although the scale is not showing any loss, I'm hopeful it will.  I've exercised on my stationary bike the last days for 20 minutes. 

I know coming to OH on a regular basis is the best thing, but when I'm off track I feel guilty coming here.

Send me some positive vibes to take better care of myself.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Ginnny
on 9/1/16 4:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Come on back with regular posting! Best thing you can do for yourself.  We're here to support you, not reprimand you, well maybe just a little bit !  You know what you need to do, now just go out there and do it!!

Good for you for getting on your bike too!  Every minute helps!

Get back on the menu board and be accountable for your choices! 

You got this!!

Roz !!!!
on 9/1/16 9:48 am, edited 9/7/16 3:14 am - Butler, PA

I've missed you and have been worried about you!!!!  I've been thinking about your DH too!!!!  

I'm a grazier so I understand how it can get out of control.  OH helps me be accountable.  I'm sooo glad I start M&M or I would also not want to post if I had a bad day.  I do forget sometimes to come back on and update if I've over done it. 

My weight fluctuates too.  I think that's normal.  Knowing I have a 3 point range keeps me in my "happy spot"  and when I get even .1 out of that range I watch what I eat until I'm back down to the bottom of my range.  Sometimes that takes self control and it is a battle but it usually doesn't take very long if I increase my Proteins and watch my carbs.

Don't leave us again....You are an important part of our LW family......!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 308 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 432 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 497 views
Still kickin'...