WOW!!! Maybe my luck is changing!

graciesmommie
on 8/10/10 2:47 am
I just got a phone call from a local TV station. I won tickets to see Zac Brown!!! Last year my family and I won tickets to see Zac Brown through a local radio station. I never win anything to win 2 years in a row!!! WoW! Maybe my luck is changing.  I am so happy. My husband and I LOVE Zac Brown. We have not been anywhere by ourselves in forever! We are gonna have a blast! I probably can not dance like I usually due because of surgery last week but I am going to pop the pain meds right before and swing for the best!
Nothing tastes as good as this feels!                                                                     
MajorMom
on 8/10/10 2:51 am - VA
WooHoo! Congratulations! Have fun.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

louloubelle
on 8/10/10 2:59 am
VBG on 01/09/10 with
I am sooooo EXCITED for you, I just saw him a month ago. I LOVE him!  Wish I was going again!! You will have to post how you enjoy his news songs....his CD isn't out yet, but he did quite a few songs that will be on it!!!!
Enjoy!

graciesmommie
on 8/10/10 6:10 am
We went to an eat and greet last year. The best tailgate food I have ever eaten! My son broke his arm earlier that week the band signed it! That was probably the best "Family Date" we've ever had. It was awesome. Can not wait until tomorrow...hope the mom and dad guilt doesn't get the best of us! They were pretty good about it when they realized I only had 2 tickets. When I got off the phone with the tv station my son said Mommy that lady sure made your day didn't she. It was so cute!
Happy_Camper
on 8/10/10 3:13 am
Congrats! Have fun!   My cell phone ringtone is chicken fried    :)    Now Im going to have that song stuck in my head all day long.........     You know I like my chicken fried - Cold beer on a Friday night -  A pair of jeans that fit just right - And the radio up.   Be thankful OH doesnt have audio  LOL   Cindy 

Surgery March 2, 2010 -  5' 9"  -   HW 278 /  SW 260 /  CW 139 / GW 150

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat                         

fordrachel
on 8/10/10 3:38 am - memphis, TN
 I love Zac Brown.... if you have never listened to the extended version of FREE, it is a must!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOe25IfD0GE

Hello... My name is Rachel, I am 5 feet tall.... sign in BMI 40.4...  pleased to meet you!!!
Join us on the Lightweights Board!
Jody ***
on 8/10/10 4:27 am - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with
Congratulations!  Sounds like fun!

Ok - I've never heard of Zac Brown - but then I'm music challenged and stuck in the 70's and 80's - LOL

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

graciesmommie
on 8/10/10 6:13 am

Zac Brown band are awesome. You should check them out. They have very freeing music. My kids and my husband and I all love it.

Shannon D.
on 8/10/10 5:02 am
Have fun and congratulations!!! Who knows, maybe the pain pills will make it more fun lol.

5'0"   HW-214   SW-186  GW-115  CW-96-99 
  LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

italianspice
on 8/10/10 5:22 am - Eastlake, OH
Allright!
Sounds like you will be having some fun!
Enjoy!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 303 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 427 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 487 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 507 views