It's a boy!

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 5:05 am - Brooklyn, NY
Hey guys!! I see that I am the only guy on the 20's board. A little about me... I am 23 years old... Fat story: skinny as a kid, got fat in Junior High, got skinny after HS, looked really good, actually modeled for a bit (yes I have pictures!) and then 2 years ago I gained 100+ lbs (depression, BED). I am having Open RNY on August 22, and I am so psyched. I can't wait to look hot again and rock my seven jeans! Anyone else from NYC? Anyone got WLS advise? one luv, Mikey
special kay
on 7/29/05 6:29 am - Ladson, SC
Mikey~ Congrats on your surgery and welcome to the 20's board. Kay
Cinnamin
on 7/29/05 6:37 am - Harrisburg, PA
Hey Mikey Congrats on the upcoming surgery. Good luck and best wishes Cindy
Still fat but happy
on 7/29/05 7:11 am - phoenix, AZ
Congrats on your upcoming surgery. I wish you nothing but the best on your journey. As for those pics...fork em over....I want proof I had my rny 04/26/05 and im 21, if you have any questions feel free to email me or add me to yahoo messenger. [email protected] same goes for the messenger.
J T
on 7/29/05 8:59 am - Brooklyn, NY
Whats up Mikey ? New Yorker here . I'm from brooklyn also ... Just saying hello and welcome to the board. =)
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/05 9:58 am - Brooklyn, NY
Hey people!! THanks for the welcoming! Feel free to IM me on AIM @ MKISSEXE or e-mail me at [email protected] Hope to talk to you soon!
trstears
on 7/29/05 6:33 pm - Lafayette, LA
----You sound just like me!!! I was a skinny boney kid, junior high I got alittle chubby High school.............I went down to a size 1---i was popular in school--but not anymore college (first year, I gain 100 lbs---all that fast food, oh and I quit softball (that I played my whole life) I have surgery august 2nd--can't wait to be hot again either---and yes I have pics tooo!
DEPSWIFEY4LIFEY
on 7/30/05 11:08 am - LONG ISLAND CITY, NY
Hello everyone I am very happy about this new message board I was begging to feel like I am the only 1 who is in my 20's who wants the surgery well I am from NYC and I am 24 and I am going through all of the requirments for my insurance well I guess thats it hope to talk to you all LATA
PINKPANTHER2403
on 7/30/05 1:14 pm - PHILADELPHIA, PA
HEY GUYS, I TOO AM NEW HERE. I AM 28 YEARS OLD. LOOKING TO HAVE SURGERY ON THE 24TH OF AUGUST. SORRY, I AM FROM PHILA. ANYONE ELSE? IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I SHOULD LOOK FORWARD TO AFTER THE SURGERY? FROM YOUR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES? I KNOW EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT, BUT SOMETIMES, OTHER EXPERIENCES HELP.
krstlwt
on 7/31/05 10:02 am - taunton, MA
Hey im 20 and I had my surgery in Feb! Good luck and congrats!!! my aim name is krstlwt im me anytime!!! o and as for advise DRINK and EAT slow!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 466 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2208 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4112 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6669 views