Post UP!!!! 20 something roll call!!!

heather.lisco
on 7/27/05 8:26 am - New Albany, IN
I'm making dinner so I will be in and out, but it's time to post up! I registered my 5 year old for kindergarten today , but other than that it's been pretty good. Okay, the chicken is screaming for attention, but I'll be checking on y'all soon to make sure we're all behaving! Heather
J T
on 7/27/05 8:33 am - Brooklyn, NY
Hey, I just got in from work .. this weather is serious... as if it wasn't bad enough for us to deal with this 90 degree weather i believe it just started raining..... ughh the humidity.
heather.lisco
on 7/27/05 12:18 pm - New Albany, IN
JT, We were supposed to get "Serious Thunderstorms" last night but never did. It DID cool off this way today so maybe there is some relief headed your way!!!! I think we usually get the weather a day ahead of you. Heather
ShrinkingKatie
on 7/27/05 8:47 am - Crossville, TN
Hey! I had chicken too! Yum! Awww kindergarten! So sweet! Kiddos grow up far to fast! **Big Hugs**
heather.lisco
on 7/27/05 12:20 pm - New Albany, IN
Katie, Yeah, they do grow up all too fast! He was being so good and quiet while we were there that I kept thinking "This can not be my son", but it was and he was wonderfully behaved. As soon as we walked back in the house, he let loose, but maybe he'll at least be good at school :kisses: Heather
~*Ellen H.
on 7/27/05 9:29 am - Western, MA
Hi there! I spent the morning at the Doctors office having my 2 month check up. Everything is good! I still remember my first day of kindergarten, I had a good day but couldnt understand why Mom was so upset. Hope dinner has turned out well. Ellen
heather.lisco
on 7/27/05 12:21 pm - New Albany, IN
Ellen, The school has specific rules about parents NOT going to the classroom because it is easier on the parents, not the kids, the parents!!! :D Heather
Skinny Mama
on 7/27/05 11:33 am - Lawrenceville, GA
I so know the feeling about kindergarten! I go to register my baby on the 4th. Shes so excited, but me Im a mess lol! Been sweatin outside all day. The kids got a new playset(rockclimber, slide, monkeybars, swings, ya name it its on there) and they wont let go of it! Finaly drug em in and fed em dinner so theyre in their room playing till lights out. I'm sitting here watching NYPD till hubby gets home from work. Behaving?? Me??? Well Im trying lol!
heather.lisco
on 7/27/05 12:23 pm - New Albany, IN
Kat, Behave you bad girl!!! I'm trying to get my kiddos to go to bed now and whew!!! I'm about wore out.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I regret getting so big
mirandamacie · 0 replies · 466 views
Any "surgery twins" ??
Vampy · 11 replies · 2208 views
Loose skin at 21
nataliaxrivera · 2 replies · 4112 views
Feeling lost
PenguinArmy · 1 replies · 6670 views