If you want to start a new business, here is one for you

mccashd
on 2/10/10 10:23 pm - Jefferson City, TN
Why has no-one started a gastric bypass food home delivery service.  There are so many food delivery services like nutri system, bistro md, and biggest loser, but they don't tailor to our specific needs.  I think someone with some moxie and business sense, I have the former but not the latter, could really make a good business catering to our needs.  Someone, Anyone!  If you decide to do this, let me know, I will be customer #1.
clairenew
on 2/12/24 1:11 pm

I think there are already such deliveries!

Horacebeasley
on 2/15/24 2:36 am, edited 2/17/24 7:31 pm
On February 11, 2010 at 6:23 AM Pacific Time, mccashd wrote: Why has no-one started a gastric bypass food home delivery service. There are so many food delivery services like nutri system, bistro md, and biggest loser, but they don't tailor to our specific needs. There are many ways to open a business and become successful. But you most likely need to make risky decisions. I recently read about how to start a fintech company, I found here some useful tips. Not everyone gets it right the first time. But first, the main thing is to discover something small in order to understand how everything is built, then gradually increase it. Food delivery is a very good option. I think someone with some moxie and business sense, I have the former but not the latter, could really make a good business catering to our needs. Someone, Anyone! If you decide to do this, let me know, I will be customer #1.

I would think about such a proposal. Any ideas on how to implement it?

Not the Same Dawn
on 2/11/10 12:17 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA

I'd love to see a store front with sugar free goodies in it...low carb options like we find at Netrition.com...and a delivery service would be nice too! I'm sure someone will spot this idea and make millions while we sit around wishing we could start a business...I have very little business sense other than buy low and sell high...LOL>

Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics