Bill and surgery

mokee
on 9/30/13 4:00 am - OH
Bill's surgery was scheduled for 7:30. Then last night they changed it to 12:00. We are still waiting and it is 2:00. I am about to drag him out of here and aim for another day. This whole ordeal has been so stressfull. I pray to God that everything will be OK. Thank you all for all the prayers. We certainly appreciate it.

VSG  12-28-2012

sillymilly
on 9/30/13 4:07 am - NC
VSG on 07/17/13

Sorry you have to wait.  I did too, and it's frustrating.  Hopefully he will get taken in soon and everything will go smoothly.  Hang in there!

Highest weight:  287    Surgery weight:  279   Current weight:  150

Debra M.
on 9/30/13 4:26 am - TX
VSG on 03/26/13
My surgery ran several hours late because my surgeon does surgeries other than just VSG. The VSG is a happy surgery for him because his other patients are cancer patients and don't always get the good news that their lives are going to be extended because of their surgeries.

Bill has waited several months to have his surgery. Take a deep breath, and think about your favorite vacation spot. Trust me, Bill can feel your frustration, so you need to calm yourself and him. Hugs to both of you.

tdallison
on 9/30/13 5:14 am - TX
VSG on 08/26/13

Praying for you and your husband.  Please continue to keep us posted.

Toni Dallison

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13

Nmmsg
on 9/30/13 5:18 am
VSG on 07/09/13

My husband had radical cancer surgery 9 years ago. It was late also but we had alot of faith in the surgeon.  We , our family, just stayed connected to each other in that room before the surgery.  It was a memorable time for us all. It is a good time to talk about your life together and be positive for each other.

Be patient - best wishes.

Learn from your family history and rewrite yours!

Shagdoll
on 9/30/13 6:51 am

I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.  I bet the wait is nerve racking but here is to a successful surgery.  Positive light & vibes your way!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 286 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 337 views