Protien 72
Calories 531

Water 80oz

Workout 35 min 144-169 bpm
Burned 425 cal

Net calories 106

(deactivated member)
on 2/6/13 2:12 pm

You are a rock star! I love reading your accountability posts.  Keep them coming. 

valentinoAB
on 2/6/13 8:57 pm
Thank you!!!
I have a question I see a lot of people starting to subtract carbs from how much
Fiber there is in the foods that they eat... What is that about ... How do u do it and
Is it even a good idea... I will be 4 months out feb 25 th I'm still loosing double
Digits every month so my weight loss is doing well... Really still having about 54 grams of whey protein thru shakes.... The other I'm getting from dense protein..
My restriction with actual food it still very limited but I'm trying.
I have between 1-2 small meals of actual food a day ...
Some days I can get in 3.
Carbs are usually around 17-25 depending if I work out I net
Between 120-200 calories when I do work out... And I DON'T add them back into
My diet... Is that still ok?
I'm very excited because I am on track to loose over 100 lbs by the end of month
5..... Which is march 25 th.... I have set 20 lb goals since I started this journey
And have hit them all with a month or so to spare! I just past my goal of under 250 which I will be posting tomorrow once I do my end of week weigh in...
I had set that goal for march 25 th and met that goal yesterday!
So I still have over 2 weeks in this month and until the 25 th of next month
To loose 14 lbs.... So I will be working hard to stay on track and reach that goal!

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/13 5:11 am

DON'T CHANGE A THING 

Yes, I am screaming it at you.  :)

Some people choose to not count fiber and subtract that from their carb count. My doctor does not want us to do this, so just keep doing what you are doing.  Do not subtract your calories burned from calories eaten, again, just keep doing what you are dong.  You are a rock star.  I can't wait to read your goal post.

valentinoAB
on 2/7/13 5:17 am

I won't change a thing thank u

for taking the time to answer me !!!

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 2/7/13 5:18 am
VSG on 10/09/12
Ok, great, but your ticker needs to catch up with you! Inquiring minds want to know!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

valentinoAB
on 2/7/13 7:37 am

I am going crazy  I don't know how to change it.

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 2/7/13 1:56 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
Oh dear....now it reads that you have lost over 2000 lbs!!! Go to the upper right hand of the screen and click on my account then settings then on the left side of that screen go to health tracker and enter your weight. That should change it on the ticker. Or you can go to tickers and widgets and start from scratch by deleting or editing the one you have. Good luck!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 392 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 423 views