Avatar & Ticker set. Guess it's surgery time Oct 18th Dr. Ponce De Leon

hippychic0032
on 10/14/12 2:05 am
Finally figured out how to make a ticker and my avatar.  My surgery date is set for 10/18 in Mx with Dr Ponce De Leon.  I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not totally freaking out, but I am SO excited to be on the losers bench.   Going shopping today to pick up some last minute things for surgery & when I get home. 
I don't think I would last much longer.  I am on my computer 24/7  I've become a bit obsessed with all things VSG.  I haven't posted much but have been reading all of your posts.  Thank you for sharing your jouneys.  It totally helps the nerves to hear your experiences.  I am praying all goes smooth and am looking forward to my future.  (Can't wait to tuck in my shirt and wear a cute belt.)
I will keep you all posted.  
pineview01
on 10/14/12 11:56 am - Davison, MI
Good and Luck with your surgery.  Wishing you a safe and healthy surgery weight lose!  Please let us know how it goes.  A review when you are up to it would be great too.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/12 9:18 am - Greater Austin Area
VSG on 02/03/12
Hey it's almost here! I am eager to find out how your journey goes. I've heard really good things about Dr. Ponce de Leon! Wishing you the very very best!
Dawn L.
on 10/16/12 10:14 am - Centereach , NY
VSG on 10/22/12
Good luck and keep us posted!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 391 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views