A Pretty Victoria Secret Box on MY bed!!

SkinnyJeansSoon
on 12/19/11 3:29 am

So my husband went Christmas shopping this weekend. When I came home yesterday I found a pretty wrapped Victoria Secret box on my bed. I had a very nervous anxiety, freak out moment. I mean really, he bought it for fat-ole-me?  Doesn't he know that NOTHING from that store fits me??

Well, he put it under the tree and of course my curiosity got the best of me. I mean *****ally wants to open something from Victoria Secret that doesn't fit? So I peeked at it, I know I shouldn't have but just couldn't help myself. Then after I peeked I unwrapped it and tried it on..haha! And.....IT FITS!!    It is just a cute little black silky night thing and is a size Victoria Secret Large. I am so freakin' excited I could scream!!!

Okay, I am wrapping it back up pretty and sneaking it back under the tree now! I am so excited and had to share!!

(VSG - 10/20/2011)
HT: 5'9

LaToya S.
on 12/19/11 3:34 am - Edwardsville, IL
Now you need to do something special for him since you peeked

I can't wait till I can go to that store too!

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

susanpalmer
on 12/19/11 3:53 am - annapolis county, Canada
Nice!!! sneaky but i would of done the same. will not be long and it will be too big and you will need a small.

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

RHCP
on 12/19/11 3:57 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
COngratulations!!! YOu enjoy IT!!!

Just this past weekend I bought my first pair of Victorias Secret boyfriend sweatpants-I have always wanted a pair- and I fit into the medium-  and honestly I could really use the small!! CRAZEEEEEEE!!!

BigDaddysLittleMomm
a

on 12/19/11 4:35 am - Bryan, TX
I love a sneaky mind b/c it syncs with mine so well!  Congrats on the NSV and kudos for DH for showing how much he supports you in this journey!
Don't reward yourself with food - you're not a dog!    
asweetiepye
on 12/19/11 4:42 am
Congrats! We went to the mall Sunday and my hubby was like you can start shopping in there now. LOL!

Andrea

Andrea- HT- 5' 7" HW-286 SW-265  CW-153.6
prevsgcrys
on 12/19/11 5:21 am - OH
congrats!!!! I can not wait until I am there!!!!
ducie77
on 12/19/11 7:29 am - TX
 you go girl!!!!! i cant wait until i am able to shop there as well.
p.s. i would have done the same thing
Trust And Believe That God Never Fails!        
AmberK
on 12/19/11 7:58 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 Hahahaha!! I would have done the same thing! That is one of my goals that I cannot wait for, to go shopping at Victoria's secret!!! 
Congrats!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/11 7:59 am - WV
Way to go husband!  Congrats on the gift....Now just practice your surprise face for when you open it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views