Ice cream lovers

vinnymac
on 12/4/11 2:51 pm - Mobile, AL
Has anyone every hard of Arti**** Ice Cream.This s.it has only 150 cal for a whole pint . As for someone that loves ice cream this is a great find.Some of it sucks but I tryed Maple today good stuff just try it.

Vinny Mac

Vinny Mac

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/11 2:56 pm
I am a huge ( well, not as huge as before**** cream lover.   Ice cream is my drug of choice and I have found that in maintenance I can easily afford to eat The Skinny Cow Truffle Bars every day if I want to do it.  They come in many flavors and are about 100 calories each.  I love them.  This is only for those that are at or near maintenance and have little or no carb or food addiction issues because they are truly addictive.
doggz109
on 12/4/11 3:42 pm - CA
VSG on 01/12/12
I'm with ya.  Ice cream is my drug of choice too.  I feel like I am going to have to go cold turkey after surgery. 
(deactivated member)
on 12/4/11 3:53 pm
I had to stop eating it completely for a few years.  Lately, in maintenance, it is no big deal.  I eat one of the  Skinny Cow bars a day without any problems.  As a matter of fact, my husband would prefer if I ate two of them a day, as I am a bit too skinny now.  :)  Who would have ever thought this might be a problem.  It is really weird to not feel the need to eat more.  I used to be quite able to put away a whole pint or more of the mint chocolate chip in one evening.  Now, one 100 calorie bar and I am totally fine.  I could probably stop eating those too if I wanted to do it.  I never felt control of my eating before surgery, now I really feel like it is dialed in just right.  But I would agree with you about giving it up cold turkey in the first year or so.
Scandrona
on 12/4/11 3:21 pm - Hollister, CA
VSG on 07/30/12
Sounds great!  I'm going to get some so when I have a craving I wont feel so guilty about it.  Thanks for the info!

"...If one advance confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." 
                                                                                                               --Henry David Thoreau
"Keep Going" --Sensei Jose Miguel Rosas

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 12/4/11 6:11 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
All you lucky people who have low cal and low carb substitution options! It has not completely hit Europe yet. I really have to hunt down the stuff here.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/11 2:59 am - Woodbridge, VA
I've never seen it in stores (and I live in a major metropolitan area). They sell it on Amazon, apparently, though I'm not sure how that quite works out...
Jeanne T.
on 12/4/11 9:06 pm
Ice cream is also my drug of choice so no ice cream for me until goal and maintenence!!!

RHCP
on 12/4/11 9:40 pm - Poughkeepsie, NY
I'm the type of person I would much rather have 2 bites of the real thing and satisfy my craving than a bunch of a fake food. I tried the Arcti**** Cream and didnt think it tasted a thing like Ice Cream.

Kelleybell122
on 12/4/11 9:55 pm - Powell, OH
I can't do Ice Cream anymore. It makes me feel sick, like I have the flu. No other food does this, but even a 1/4 cup of ice cream or a milkshake just makes me feel horrible for about a half hour.

I'm 10 months out and have tried it 3 times. Sick as a dog every time. Yuck.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 392 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 423 views