Facebook support group

LORI S.
on 9/7/11 4:09 am
I created a Facebook group. It is a closed group the only people that can view are the ones that have been added to it.  If interested in joining please feel free to friend (Lori Price-Swardstrom) and I can add you. 

Please note that the only way I can add someone is through a friend request on Facebook.

I decided to create this group because it is very hard for me to get to a support group because of my work schedule.

We have quite a few RNYers but am wanting level the field with those that have had or are scheduled to have VSG I posted the same thing on the Lapband forum also.

I'm looking forward to meeting you (on Facebook) if interested
francislicious
on 9/7/11 4:17 am
I just requested you.

HW: 290 CW: 240 1st GW: 200 GW: 180 HT: 5'8"

Zippydoo
on 9/7/11 7:23 am

I just sent you a friends request also.

joeswife
on 9/7/11 7:31 am - CA
I sent you a request too!

SaminCT
on 9/7/11 11:04 am
Requested you!
VSG - 7/12/2011 with Dr. Gedeon and Dr. Oluwole, Bristol Hospital (CT)
CLeopold
on 9/7/11 11:20 am
I just requested you also.

AnastasiaBeaverhausn
on 9/7/11 9:29 pm
If I friend request and you accept, will it show up on my wall as friending you or a wls support group? I'm not totally out with my FB folks.
HW - 275  SW- 226  GW-150  

Crunchy As Can Be
on 9/8/11 3:33 am - NY
Ditto about being "in the closet" about WLS with my FB people.

I think we should all just use common sense when posting on other people's profiles and not do it unless it's a neutral topic. Private messages are easy enough, as is posting on the page of any group you belong to. And if it is in fact a private group, I don't think the entire FB community will see what you're posting about. (I think)
 ~~Emily~~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 390 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views