Surgery Tomorrow.....YAY!!!

mawmawpenny
on 8/17/11 3:25 am - LA
I can't believe it. I am so excited, hoping everything goes smoothly. I also have to have a hiatal hernia repair. Can't wait to start this journey and hoping mostly for some pain relief in these arthritic knees after weight loss. OH family keep me in your prayers.

Penny
francislicious
on 8/17/11 3:33 am
I'm sure you'll do just great...i'm also excited and nervous because i"ll be having my surgery on Monday....I wish you the best and I will definitely keep you in my prayers!

BEST OF LUCK!!!!

HW: 290 CW: 240 1st GW: 200 GW: 180 HT: 5'8"

mawmawpenny
on 8/17/11 5:10 am - LA

Thank you. Surgeries can be nerve racking. What I hate most is that groggy feeling coming out of anestesia. But this time I'm so excited, I'm not panicking about that, not yet atleast, might be a different story tomorrow morning. Good luck on yours Monday. I'll be praying for a speedy and smooth recovery for you.

Penny

1london
on 8/17/11 3:33 am
Hi Penny, I will say a prayer and you are going to do fine!!  I had the hernia repair also and I am 3 weeks out and doing very well.
Walk as much as you can right after surgery and at any time you feel nausea..get something right away!  Surgery was so much better than I expected and recovery too!  Stay excited and don't let fear cloud your vision.  You are on your way to the new beautiful you! Hugs!
mawmawpenny
on 8/17/11 5:16 am - LA
Thank you. I'm happy to hear you are doing well and didn't have any complications. Reading this forum has helped with keeping alot of fears at bay. Will be joining you on the losers bench soon.

Penny
Joe R.
on 8/17/11 6:23 am - NJ
Surgery for me tomorrow as well...
 BEST OF LUCK TO ALL...
JOE R.

mawmawpenny
on 8/17/11 11:45 am - LA

Good luck to you Joe. Hoping things go smoothly for both of us. We will be on the losers bench soon.

Penny

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 394 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views