OMG BEST THING EVER!

taracarter42
on 5/25/11 6:04 am
Ive been very worried about portion control after surgery and everything....check this out! It is the coolest dishes I've ever seen and are perfect for portiion control after surgery! I was going to buy kiddie plates, but now I won't need to! Love this!

Www.slimware.com
Megdrassil
on 5/25/11 6:06 am - MI
Wow! Thanks for posting this :D

taracarter42
on 5/25/11 6:08 am
Isn't it AWESOME!!!
KrisJ77
on 5/25/11 6:15 am - TX
Those bowls are awesome!!!!

Still Fawn
on 5/25/11 6:22 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
They are cute, but I have always been against spending money on this sort of thing. I wanted to learn to eyeball my food so I could gauge what I was eating no matter where I was. I have always used our regular dishes. For the first few months I measured with measuring cups, and have eyed it since. If your gonna drop cashnon something like this, the designs are cute though.

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

taracarter42
on 5/25/11 6:25 am
I like the idea that it teaches how to eyeball the proper portions.
USAF Wife
on 5/25/11 6:32 am
I stuck with $1.50 gladware bowls that are 2,4,8oz, and then dumped the contents on a smaller plate that I already had at home. At almost 2 years out, at home, I still eat a smaller plate than my husband and son for most of our meals.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views