OT: Anybody getting Spam from Deactivated Member?

Spiritus
on 4/25/11 2:12 pm - Hawthorne, CA
Just signed in and received a PM from a "Deactivated Member"....never spoke to this person and now they are professing  "Love" for me......what's up with that?

Inikah J.
on 4/25/11 2:14 pm - Houston, TX
I got a message from that person twice.  I blocked them from my page.
ksing6691
on 4/25/11 2:18 pm - Sacramento, CA
Me too I got it twice first time I denied and then I got another one like a week later. Im wondering whats up with that too?.Its crazy. I dont know them and if they have to hide behind then its not legit.

Kisha

Spiritus
on 4/25/11 2:22 pm - Hawthorne, CA
Thank you for your replies.  Though it was weird and marked it spam and blocked the sender. 

Lavonda1
on 4/25/11 2:29 pm - Canada
 Hi ive only been on this site for one day recieved an email from this person talking about sending her a private email as she had read my profile and wanted to discuss our future which i find strange because at the time i didnt have a profile up i band her
Kevi
aka
LaVonda

Jadmom
on 4/25/11 2:44 pm
 yes... weird mail from deactivated member... jus treported it as "abuse"
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/11 2:51 pm - Underwood, ND
I got a ton of those at first, now not at all anymore.  I reported as spam and deleted them.  They always wanted me to email them at their personal email address.  Ummmmm NO.
KaVash
on 4/25/11 3:21 pm - OH
yeah, i got a few of those. I would go to their profile page and their bmi's would be some crazy number like, 1745.6.and that was just...lol.
Debber7714
on 4/25/11 8:55 pm
I got the same one from a "Lilian" and thought that she was sincere, but didn't think the "email me at my private email" was a good idea either, so after a day or so with another email from "her", I blocked her.  Sheez, spam these days!

HW=238 CW=194 SW=220 GW=125  Arrived in "One-derland" on 9/1/11! 
                    "What you choose is what you shall have...
                        what you allow is what shall continue."
Libralin
on 4/25/11 11:37 pm - MorrisCounty, NJ
Yeah, I got that too!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 286 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 337 views