What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Emiepie
on 4/3/24 5:52 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Anniversary dinner to you both. I hope more people "show" up for the meetings today. The applicant we met with yesterday seems like he'd be a good fit for the team so we did extend a job offer so hopefully all the paperwork stuff starts today and then he'll join the team in a few weeks. I won't be having to do all the training this time (ideally very little) with my promotion that was one thing we have changed.

QOTD: I haven't tried any others. I started here and stayed.

TSS: 9 years 7 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: Grilled turkey burger, keto bun, Spicy Mexican cauliflower rice, banana, and dark chocolate

ES: yogurt and toast

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1436 Protein:116 Carbs:147 Fat:54

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 4/3/24 7:34 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good News on the applicant. Hope it all follows through like you need it to. Good Luck

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Mkess
on 4/3/24 6:33 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Wednesday,

Congrats to QJB and Grim on your meet-aversary.

It's Wednesday. Stupid Flanders.

QOTD- I tried a few Facebook groups but they were full of inaccurate information, vitriol, and jealousy. So happy I stumbled upon this forum.

B: Bagel and lox.

L: Ham.

D: Roast

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Greateight
on 4/3/24 6:34 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

There is a new Bai water flavor out. It's Lemon Lime Raspberry. There's never been a three fruit flavor released before. I believe that Strawberry Kiwi is the only two fruit flavor, so this is a great leap forward. Plus, Sidney Sweeney is on the bottle. What the? It's always been just a picture of the fruit and now we have Sidney. I looked on the website and supposedly she grew up amongst the raspberry bushes of the Pacific Northwest and designed the flavor. I will give it a try today.

It's snowing this morning. We were supposed to run outside at Crossfit today, but I don't think that is going to happen. Subbing rowing for running makes a faster time for me, definitely. A 500 meter row is considered equivalent to a 400 meter run, but I can do the row in less time, particularly if I am tired. But none of that is going to make me run outside in the slush.

The temperature for Saturday is a high of 47. The Fun Run is at 8:30, so it will likely be high 30's or low 40's for that. I guess that I should just try to run fast in order to warm up. The website says that it is untimed, but I don't know whether that just means no chip timer or no clocks at all?

QOTD: I looked at Bariatric Pal a couple of times, but Like Trish found that half of the people were trying to hook up and the other half wanted to know when they could start eating Yodels again.

Breakfast: Scone

Lunch: Ravioli

Dinner: Chicken

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 4/3/24 12:38 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

That'll be a chilly run. For temps like that I'll buy a cheap hoody that I can take off and leave it once I get warmed up. They usually all get piled up and donated.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 4/3/24 2:36 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

It's just 3k, so I will probably just go with a hat and under armor. Do you think that untimed means no clock either?

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 4/3/24 7:34 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Probably no clock so make sure your watch is charged and ready to go.

Teenie
on 4/3/24 7:11 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

So glad to hear your having that knee looked at. 8 years of dating is a long time. My guess is that your smart enough not to get married for financial reasons and you'll still be together forever. I wish I was that smart before I got married. the government hit me hard with taxes when I got married and is still doing it. Sad that you get penalized for that.

I got nothing going on today. I stopped and got my mom's laundry this morning and my brother will visit with her tonight, so I am going home walking the dog putting on my comfy cozies and relaxing tonight. It is still moist here today. Looks like it will be cold and wet till sometime next week. I hope this is the last of it and spring warms us up soon.

QOTD: No. I do see a lot of Tic Toker's showing their success and their tips and tricks. Most newbies. I cringe when they make bad choices and believe they are very much right. I also notice it's like this forum when people regain their weight they run away and hide.

Accountability: I am a snack machine. I have no Idea why, but I am constantly hungry. I am trying to make good snack choices. Hopefully I will get a small pouch day sometime soon and it will reset my hunger pains.

TSS: 6 years 3-months 23-days 163.8 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee mate Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: L&F strawberry cheesecake Greek Yogurt, and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Mississippi pot roast and potato salad made with cauliflower no potatoes and snack select.

D: Baked tuna melt no bun and salad

Exercise: dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Grim_Traveller
on 4/3/24 7:24 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Good day, everyone. And happy anniversary to the queen! It's been 8 wonderful years.

No plans today, just housewor****il JB's train gets in. When I got home from dropping her off the cats had disappeared. They figure that since she's in the office there is no reason to interact with me. Until feeding time.

The last of the Easter food is gone, or frozen. Yay!

QOTD: I've never tried Facebook anything, and that's where most people have gone. It's sad, because it's mostly surgical groups that run them, so it's mostly small, local, and folks don't hang around long term. I'm sure I'm a member of Bariatric Pal, but haven't looked at it in years. It mostly seemed interested in selling stuff. And it was mostly newbies and people with horrible advice. No thanks.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Lisa91941
on 4/3/24 7:27 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Thanks for all the birthday love. I had a great day. It took us nearly two full hours to set up camp with all the fire pit/bikes/bike hut/chairs/patio carpet and assorted other things needed to entertain tweens for 5 days. But super worth it. Also drug the girls on a 2.5 mile walk and made great food choices. That was all winning. The extra glass and a half of wine was too much but felt needed in the moment of hanging out around the camp fire trying to remember all our favorite places the four of us have visited together.

Today we have biking, swimming, biking and six playground areas to do. Then it's off to softball with one and gymnastics with the other. They won't be done until 8 tonight and I am NOT waiting for dinner. I'll eat on time and have their dinner waiting for them. It's just safer for all of us that way.

QoTD: Yes, Facebook. Two groups one required by my doc. The other is full of terrible advice and misinformation and the doc's one is rarely used but when it is it is usually something like a post from the doc showing her fabulous dessert. I'm like what the actual f? That feels very mean.

foods today

b. Egg/bacon

l. Lunch meat and cheese

D. El Pollo Loco chicken

Peace Everyone

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
Recent Topics