What's on your Thursday Menu?

catwoman7
on 2/15/24 8:41 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Heather and Jennifer. Tell me you were born in the 70s without telling me you were born in the 70s!! (not sure about Athena, though - that's an unusual one!)

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

White Dove
on 2/15/24 9:45 am - Warren, OH

Athena was a wonderful name and I knew several kids with name.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 2/15/24 11:21 am
RNY on 06/03/15

oh - I didn't mean I didn't like the name - I just wasn't sure if/when it was popular (unlike Jennifer and Heather, which were hugely popular names in the 1970s). I don't think I've ever known anyone named Athena. You're about 10 years older than me, so maybe it's from the 50s? Was there a popular actress with that name or something? (sometimes names are popular because they were the names of famous people who lived during the time the kid was born)

catwoman7
on 2/15/24 11:23 am
RNY on 06/03/15

just googled it. There was a movie called "Athena" in 1954 - maybe that was the source?

White Dove
on 2/15/24 3:55 pm - Warren, OH

Probably seen by little girls then *****membered it 20 years later and wanted it for a baby name.

White Dove
on 2/15/24 3:50 pm - Warren, OH

It was in the 70's when people were naming their daughters Athena believing she was a goddess of love, when the actual legend was that she was a goddess of war. It was a short-lived fad around here for a few years. Because I was doing hair back then I ran into a lot of different people and heard a lot of baby names.

I had a brother-in-law who was named Franklin Roosevelt Meffe. I guess my in-laws really liked FDR.

Emiepie
on 2/15/24 5:46 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! It's Friday-Eve! I'm glad your mom's surgery went well and that you were able to enjoy Valentine's Day. Sounds like Grim is a keeper for sure!

QOTD: Not that I know of.

TSS: 9 years 6 months

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, light and fit yogurt and some fruit

S: Protein puffs, a piece of fruit and yogurt

D: TBD

ES: yogurt and toast

E: Treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: TBD

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 2/15/24 6:36 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

My friend had that surgery about 2 years ago and it really helped her. It does look like she was in a losing boxing match for a couple of weeks though. Your dad may not want to go in public with her. People may assume the worst. Nice you and Grim got to do a VD date. Ron kicked ass on VD. I got everything and a great card. Dinner was spectacular. Today my new Caramel popcorn protein should arrive. I am excited to try it. I do have a Pedicure at lunch today. My feet will be freezing for about an hour and 1/2 till I can put my shoes and socks back on.

QOTD: Yolanda. They actually named me that and my gram caught wind and made them change it. Dad always said they were going to call me Yo-yo for short.

Acountability: Dinner was great I picked healthy, and I only ate about an inch of a bun to sop up the sauce from the greens and beans.

Accountability: I burned some corn bread muffins I made for Sunday and I believe the burnt ones were better than the ones that looked good. I been eating burnt muffin pieces for 3 days now. oops.

TSS: 6 years 2-months 4-days 161.4 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF coffee mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: L&F caramel apple pie Greek yogurt, berries.

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Left over crab avocado salad and snack selects

D: Left over Birria taco

Exercise: dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 2/15/24 7:20 am - Amarillo, TX

I ordered one of those and should be here tomorrow, I'm excited to try it too. I got the cookie dough one and really like it so I'm hoping it's a win for the caramel popcorn one too.

yay for Ron for the win on V-day!

Mel

Sheila_H
on 2/15/24 7:30 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

My mom's name is Yolanda, but with an I because we don't have Y in our alphabet.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 320 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 240 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 300 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 74 views