Tuesday Menu n Exercise

FinallyBecomingMe
on 10/25/22 3:56 am, edited 10/25/22 4:20 am

Good Morning Menuers !

Its day 2 of Hell Week and Im kinda sorta ahead despite my best efforts at self-sabotaging inertia due to believe it or not .. crying!?on Sunday rather than preparing for Supreme Court in the library during their very limited weekend hours.

Tears because my boat tenant wont pay me his nominal rent and is giving me a hard time about removing his hoarding?!

Its a MIRACLE to get a hoarder to remove anything and half his stuff is gone and its only natural ( from his point of view ) that he gives me a hard time now as punishment for putting him through that emotional turmoil.

Missed a free Pilates class last nite I was really looking forward to too but i got the paperwork done and copied for both court cases .

exercise- PT in Brooklyn to stand up straight today maybe a long walk.

leaving for the eternal many hour drive to NYC so ill make this quick

b- some frangipani cherry Aldis tart jumped in my mouth ( crustless) -about half . Ff sf chai tea latte . Egg nog light about 1/2 cup.

l- homemade clam chowder fat free was last nites dinner also yum!

Crunch mango salad w chicken breast sesame dressing low fat

s- maybe chocolate moose hopefully something better like popcorn

d- im awfully sick of rice n beans so Chinese eggplant w pork homemade if i have the time .

All important Supreme Court hearing all the way out East 9 am tomorrow please wish me luck.

have a great day!

I have a dark blue leather set i got from a thrift shop in my pale yellow white and light blue toile curtained family room and it looks great with a yellow velvet light blue fringed footstool and pillows but normally .. no leathers not my favorite material.

Slippery , not friendly to sit in without a covering however ridiculously easy to keep clean.

In Florida I bought two white leather recliners so Mom and I could hang out and watch tv together and they turned yellowish over two years time !

Grrr One of the few items of furniture I ever paid full price for !

Most Active
Recent Topics