update on problem

karin602
on 12/18/15 10:09 am - MD
RNY on 07/30/13

Got the word back from the lab. Everything is fine no the and can return to work. Chose not to go in today to put myself back together. I knew I hadn't done any pot but labs can screw up and I tend to be an emotional worrier. No sleep and couldn't even think about eating yesterday. I know that's not good but I will get my protein in today. So omeprozole will test positive on basic urine test. Takes the gsmc test to rule pot out. At least true in some cases. I just happen to be one of the "lucky" ones. At least my boss was understanding about me not coming in today.

Karin

H.A.L.A B.
on 12/18/15 12:10 pm

cool... good to know...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Ginnny
on 12/18/15 1:02 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I hope you get paid since it was a false positive, and glad everything worked out for you.

karin602
on 12/18/15 4:26 pm - MD
RNY on 07/30/13

Yes got paid for 2 days not sure about today as I was told I could come in but after 2 days of no sleep and couldn't eat no way. Today was a good recovery day. If I don't get today paid I have vacation days I have to use up anyway.

Karin

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 74 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 297 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 342 views