Approved

startingover22
on 3/4/14 1:38 pm, edited 3/4/14 1:48 pm

Well this morning I just found out that I was approved by united health care for my surgery ...... I'm So happy  My Surgeon's office said there planning my surgery for march 25 . So many emotions      It makes  everything I went through for this worth it .  Also it only  took one full business day for me to get approval.

pghgirl
on 3/4/14 1:54 pm

Congratulations! :)

HW:325, SW:281, CW:250

karin602
on 3/4/14 8:02 pm - MD
RNY on 07/30/13

Sounds like you had everything done and ready to go to get approval so fast. Congrats on the neurosurgery adherence and commitment. You will do good post operative then.  Have a friend who is to undergo vertical sleeve and doesn't do anything to help herself get prepared. Has to lose eight pounds over the course of three months and now with less than a month away is turning to fad diets. Worried about her success.

Karin

dlang057
on 3/4/14 10:46 pm
RNY on 03/25/14

Congrats!  My surgery is scheduled for March 25th as well!  I am on day two of my required pre-op liquid diet and feel pretty good.  My approval was pretty fast as well but have not had the emotional reaction I was expecting. 

So here is to a quick 20 days and soon enough we'll both be on the loosers bench!

Best of luck!

Jewelsstevens
on 3/4/14 10:52 pm - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12

CONGRATS!

katiemae313
on 3/6/14 3:48 am - Alexandria, Virginia

Congratulations!  I am in the process of doing everything required by my insurance company for approval and can't wait until I am in your position.

Most Active
Recent Topics