Food tip ... I think! Morning Star Breakfast Patty

miss.katybeth
on 11/17/12 4:33 am - CA

Hey friends,

I'm trucking along ... still struggeling to get in all of my protein most days (but making it by the skin on my teeth).  I have a severe nut allergy and have had trouble with most protein powders, but have found a couple that make a great nut-free morning shake.  But yesterday, at Costco, I discovered Morning Star breakfast sausage patties.  They were giving out samples (which I never indulge in) and I took a look at the box!  100% vegetarian, taste like real sausage ... 10 grams of protein EACH!  I could eat 2!!

I get so exciting when i see things like that!!

On a separate note.... I went into a regular store at the mall yesterday and bought some sweaters in XL.  It was my first time NOT spending a million dollars at Torrid or Lane Bryant!  YAY! 

<3 Katy Beth

artroxy blue
on 11/17/12 5:33 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12

Those are awesome! I love them. :)

Annie_Anaba
on 11/17/12 9:06 am
RNY on 08/27/12

I havent tried the veggie sausage but turkey gets stuck and it makes me sick. Idk if its the seasoning or the meat itself. I tried some Jimmy Dean and some from Cracker Barrel and both made me sick.

Cheryl N.
on 11/17/12 9:33 am - Des Moines, WA

be careful of soy products especially if you are taking meds for thryoid.

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

Most Active
Recent Topics