Just a little NSV. . .

longhornrose
on 11/9/12 2:11 am - South Texas
RNY on 09/13/12

Had an appointment with my PCP yesterday.  His office is in a hospital complex, and parking is always a pain.  Very hard to find a spot.   Pre-weight loss, I dreaded going there, because I always had to park so far away, and slowly trudge into the building.  By the time I got to his office, I'd be huffing and puffing and sweating, and feeling like I was going to drop.  Then after the visit of course, had to go through it again getting back to the car.

Yesterday, had to park almost as far away as is possible, but this time, I sashayed in without so much as getting out of breath.  No more huffing and puffing.  In fact, I actually ENJOYED the walk!  Woo-Hoo!

It's those little things, like one pound at a time, that add up to the BIG THINGS!  mail

Consult WT: 312   SW274   CW: 244

brt11565
on 11/9/12 2:52 am - KY
RNY on 12/11/12

i am looking forward to that also. just being able to walk witout hurting is gonna be a big deal.

Annie_Anaba
on 11/9/12 7:35 am
RNY on 08/27/12

It is amazing! Congrats to you! I live 3 blocks from the hospital that my doc is in and my hubby works there. I always had him drive me or used their valet parking. Now I walk to and from the hospital and a little extra. I love it!!

KlassyRN
on 11/10/12 5:32 am - Cape Charles, VA
RNY on 07/19/12

Hooray for you!! I bet you feel like a million bucks, you have done great! Keep up the good work, I am only three months out and have noticed an improvement.

These NSV add up to one huge success, don't they?

gardeninggal
on 11/11/12 8:31 am - Midland, Canada

Great news and I too love the feeling of movement without the expected shortness of breath and pain - it will improve is what is even better. This is exactly what we signed up for.  I love that you 'sashayed in' tooangry.

Nancy

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 319 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 237 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 300 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??