NSV - My own vanity shines thru....

Cheryl C.
on 8/6/12 4:06 am - NY
RNY on 02/29/12 with
Went to a bbq yesterday with the Man....bunch of people we see once a year or so....family type stuff.

Got home and said to him, "It's soooooo nice to NOT be the fat girl at the party anymore!!!"

That was so horrible of me....but yet, it felt so good that it was actually the case.

I'm sorry.....

Cher    

courtwillbehealthy
on 8/6/12 4:13 am - burlington, VT
 sorry for what? 
i feel better im not the "fat" girl in my group of friends 
you have that right. lol 
sunnydelightinpa
on 8/6/12 4:13 am - Dawson, PA
Remember being at parties or picnics and u always get that thin girl who flaunts her body around like a ho and then looks at us when we were fat and says look at me I'm so fat. Makes u wanna slap them. So yes It feels good to finally be thin. I do feel bad for the bigger women because I been there and know what it feels like. If they weren't to scared they could go get the surgery theirselves.

happy_baker
on 8/6/12 4:21 am
RNY on 02/15/12
I had surgery because I was tired of being The Fat Girl at the party. Because no matter how hard I worked or how much weight I lost, I couldn't keep it off. So I had surgery to change that and help restructure my lifestyle.

So if I were to be happy that my work succeeded and I achieved my goal of not being The Fat Girl at the party anymore, then I see nothing wrong with being excited about it.

It's not a free pass to treat anyone else as less than yourself, but you don't seem to have done that. I don't think you have any need to be apologizing. Congratulations--it's always really rewarding to see our changes paying off.
_._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. 
Check out my video blog!  www.youtube.com/user/HappilyShrinking/videos
Highest weight: 269.  Surgery weight: 233.  Goal weight: 144, and then we'll see.. 
Patti1md
on 8/6/12 4:25 am
Me too!.  I have been the biggest one in my circle of friends.

SoCaPinkLady
on 8/6/12 9:23 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12
You are not the "Fat girl" at the party anymore and you can be proud of that fact!!!

But I bet you are not one of the mean skinny girls at the party either and are nice to the "Fat girls" 

So you're still ahead of them!!! In my opinion any ways!!!
You have worked hard to get to where you are today. Be proud of yourself...

Lori                               

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 317 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 234 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 298 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 65 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??