Anyone have slimpressions????

ktharp89
on 3/19/12 1:19 am - Gaithersburg, MD
 I am thinking of buying the Tanks a Little.

It looks like good shapewear which I am really trying to find but it is so expensive!! I'm also wondering if there are ever coupons and if I should just wait for one to come out. 

http://slimpressions.com/catalog/the-top-sleekret-collection 
Height - 5'8  - SW - 292/ CW - 177.6 /GW - 150 - BMI - 27.1 - 114.4 lbs lost!
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore" Vincent Van Gogh
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

(deactivated member)
on 3/19/12 2:00 am
I actually have that piece and I love it.  It holds you in well, but you don't feel like you're suffocating.  I like that it's long enough that you can pull it down over your hips... it stays tucked into pants.  It doesn't roll, either...

I'm 165-170 pounds usually and I ordered the smaller of the two sizes... almost wi**** was a little bit more snug, but I definitely love it.  Have been considering getting others, too.

tori
(deactivated member)
on 3/19/12 2:01 am
Oh also... I bought mine when MeltingMama had a coupon on her blog.  If I biy another, I'll be waiting for a coupon or sale because it was a little expensive... but that being said, it is a nice piece.

tori
Kim S.
on 3/19/12 2:19 am - Helena, AL
Do you have a Sam's Club near you?  I bought a 2 pack of the Tapemeasure brand slimming tank tops there...for $20!  They have a nude/black pack, and now they have colors and prints....

I love them...they also come down over the hips and they hold you in without smothering you.

plum21
on 3/19/12 4:05 am - Miami, FL
I tried a bunch of compression garments and slimpressions are my favorites. More expensive, but better. I wish they had a smaller size, too. 
Alice P.
on 3/19/12 12:05 pm
This is what I like best
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sweet-Nothings-Get-the-Skinny-Firm-Control-Cami-Style-83266/14528524

The part over your bra is not compression so it doesn't flatten you.  They come down to my hips and they you can get them all silky feeling or with a cotton outside that I prefer.  They come in white, beige, black and sometimes pink.
 HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Most Active
Recent Topics