Huh?

brwneyz
on 10/19/11 7:41 am
It is currently 4:40 pm and I am ready for bed.  I don't understand this.  The first few months after my surgery I had SO MUCH energy.  Now, my weight loss is slowing down a lot, and I am EXHAUSTED!  Now, yes, I have had a lot of stress in the last few months (moving across the country, new job, etc.), but this is insane. 
I'm taking my vitamins, had blood work done a month ago and it was normal. 

Any suggestions?  My doc didn't have any advice except,"you are under a lot of stress right now, that could be why you are not losing as fast as you were before also".  Thanks...WHAT DO I DO ABOUT IT????
Wife to Lawrence since July 4, 2003.
Nathan June 16, 2005   Haylee October 7, 2009  
Getting help so I can live long with him and raise them to be the best they can be!                

hlacy
on 10/19/11 8:01 am - Chandler, AZ
I am just over two months out and have noticed I am really tired lately, too. All my levels are good per my two month appt. on Monday. I suspect it's probably normal after surgery - kind of like the delay with the hair loss; some things take some time to manifest. Anyone else agree?
"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come"           

brwneyz
on 10/19/11 8:06 am
Ha!  If that's the case this was the WRONG time for it to "come to light"!  I don't have time to be tired!!  I'm getting 8-10 hours a night, which is DOUBLE what I got before surgery (and would do fine on 5 hours).  I just don't know what to do! 
Wife to Lawrence since July 4, 2003.
Nathan June 16, 2005   Haylee October 7, 2009  
Getting help so I can live long with him and raise them to be the best they can be!                

poet_kelly
on 10/19/11 8:17 am - OH
When you had your blood work done, what was your B12 level?  Your vitamin D?  How much protein are you getting in a typical day?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics