I am hungry!

AMRubel
on 8/12/11 7:41 am
I am almost six months out, and up until Monday, I was eating ~900 calories everyday. I have been at a stall in my weight loss for about two weeks, so I checked in with my nutritionist to see if I should up my calories. She said that  by the six month mark that I should be at 1200 calories, so, I should start to slowly increase my calories (add 100 calories each week).

Today, I was down .5 lbs (yeah!!), but I feel that since I upped my calories - I also reved up my hunger... I am hungry and I am not talking about head hunger.

I am also ready to start my period, so I am also craving chocolate...so between being hungry and craving chocolate, I am really having a hard time making good choices.

I don't want a Mock-latte bar (protein) or Protein Ice Cream - they are good, but it just isn't cutting it... I want the real stuff... like a brownie...yummmmmmmmm or a frozen custard with HOT fudge...

Okay, thanks for listening!! Sometimes just venting and getting it off my chest helps - hopefully it did! 
Adrienne    
Highest Weight - 263.2  Surgery Weight - 247.40  Current Weight - 148.5   

*Total loss includes 15.8lbs lost on surgeon required pre-op diet.   
shellbell75
on 8/12/11 7:45 am
What about a Fiber one brownie. Paul and Nik seem to like them.
**SHELLY**   HW: 316   SW: 256   GW: 125  CW: 118       

barbiieedoll
on 8/12/11 10:54 am
I havent had surgery yet, just trying to take in everything I can, should be having it real soon.
What about making your own with cocoa and a sugar free substance (not sure what that should be, still reading info on sugar free stuff), but I have seen some recipes for slenda in it. Maybe just a little would end your craving and freeze the rest for another time. ....?
mdolan20
on 8/12/11 1:10 pm - Brick, NJ
I hear ya! The Fiber one brownies are VERY good and chocotately -any time I have more than 3 bites of the "real" stuff I feel nauseaus and regret it :(
Melissa HW:350 SW:333 CW:234 GW:128

oblack1994
on 8/12/11 1:34 pm - vancouver, WA
I hear ya, sometimes nothing but the real thing will do! But get something to remind you of why u fight the good fight! Like a picture or something! I don't know what I will do, but I'm sure you can find something to replace the bad stuff with! Good luck and don't be so hard on yourself, I won't!!
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 305 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 224 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 290 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 148 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 224 views